His Bite- part 2

I walk through the streets mad as fuck. I huff and bring my jacket closer to myself.

How can he be so.. ugh! He does not get it does he? I have had enough with his excuses! Why!

Why...

Why won't he say he loves me.. I love him so much. It has been six months sense that night. Marcus. His name fit him perfectly. But I can't anymore.

We have been out in public and he is amazing, he doesn't let any males other than my friends touch me.

My ex tried to come near me and almost hit me. But he came and stopped him... I thought he loved me. That he cared. But I guess I was wrong. I know that night was not the most romantic. But he truly is. That is why he gets me so confused.

Is he using me for my body? Just for that like everyone else? I stop and rub my eyes, drying my tears.

I keep walking to this café near the train station. I am gonna stay with my brother a few towns over. I'll buy the tickets after I buy a coffee.

I get in and there is not many people here. Only a few guys. A girl and the waitress.

I sit down and the waitress comes and takes my order of one large coffee and a donut. Cause why not.

As I wait I hear the door make a sound of someone arriving. It was non of my busyness, so I didn't look up. But as soon as someone sat down infront of me it is over.

"Where do you think you are going." He asks in a calm voice. And I know he is mad.

Well to fucking bad, so am I.

"To stay with my brother. I need time t-" he didn't let me finish.

"Time to think? Well I got news. We are going to your house. Now." He stood up and thought I was gonna follow him. But he is wrong.

"No." I say.

He stops and turns. "No?"

"No." I say again and his face goes emotionless and comes towards me. He picks me up and throws me over his shoulder. I groan and hit his back with my fists.

"Let me go! Ugh!" I groan in frustration as he doesn't let go of me. I give up and just hang there till I am in the car.

We drive off, there was no radio, do the silence was deafening. We pulled up to our apartment and we get out. I didn't wait for him to open my door like always. I was so mad. We go upstairs and I walk in as he slammed the door.

"Why the fuck are you so mad!" He yells and I turn to glare at him.

"Why? Because for the last half a year I have given you my everything! My body, my heart, my soul! And not once have I heard an I love you!" I yell back at him. He frowns.

"This again?" He ask frustrated.

"Yes." My eyes water and I turned away from him.

"I told you... I can't... I can't say it." He says softly and I hear his footsteps closer.

"Don't!" They stop. "Don't you dare touch me." I whimper out. I turn and his eyes widen. He has never sin me cry. I could see sadness in his eyes.

"Pet, I am-" I cut him off.

"Just don't... I love you.. so much it hurt. They send you to kill me right? That night." His eyes widen and I chuckle humorously. "Why... Why didn't you." I ask looking at him, right in his eyes.

He sighed and walk towards me. I walked back until I hit the wall. He put his arms on either side of my head.

"Why, you ask?" He says lowly and I mentally curse as I feel it in my womb. "Because I saw the most amazing ass I have ever seen. But when I turned you around.." he touches my cheek softly. "I saw this beautiful angel that... I wanted you all to myself. Then the phone rang and I saw the photo of you kissing that whimp and I lost it. I became aggressive and possessive. Jealousy blinded me. I didn't even know your name. But I wanted you so bad." He groans and kisses my forehead. "I.. I am not a good person. I knew that eventually I will have to let you go. My job is not the most honorable. And it has the consequences." He kisses my tears away and I stare at him wide eyed. I knew what he was saying.