the porn

It had only been a matter of minutes since the two blondes had arrived at Alfred's house, and yet somehow they found themselves engaged in a passionate kiss against the wall of the American's bedroom. The taller blonde took delight in the mewls escaping his English partner's smaller form as he roughly pinned him against the wall and let his tongue explore his coworker's mouth. Both men panted heavily as they repeatedly parted and dove into each other once again. Alfred brought the Brit off of the wall and pulled his green sweater vest over his head excitedly and flung it to the corner of the room lazily, pushing the smaller blonde to the bed and climbed on top of him.

Lustful green eyes closed in content as the two males' mouths slid together once again. Arthur slipped his hand under the American's shirt, feeling the warm, tan skin underneath as his white dress shirt was unbuttoned slowly by the blue-eyed man, who had abandoned Arthur's mouth in favor of sucking harshly on his neck, nipping and licking eagerly. The young Englishman's face flushed with arousal, and his breath came in short pants and moans. Blue eyes looked up and glinted slyly at the older man before Alfred latched onto one of his coworker's nipples. "Ah-Alfred!" The Brit inhaled sharply. He knee jerked up quickly in reaction to the rush of pleasure, which brushed against the taller man's groin.

The American tried to muffle his gasp against the other male's pale skin, but it was in vain. Arthur smirked cockily at the reaction and began to purposefully rub his knee on the sensitive area. Alfred's face turned an erotic shade of red as he began to harden, groaning and gasping at the green-eyed man's touch. All the while, he managed to continue tracing his tongue along his coworker's torso, making Arthur painfully erect as well.

Alfred straightened up into a sitting position and whipped off his shirt, casting it into the corner of the bedroom with the rest of the clothing covering the two men's chests. Now all that remained on the two blonde's bodies were their pants. Quick hands unfastened Arthur's belt buckle and pants, and the smaller man quickly raised his rear up so that his coworker could remove his khakis and, quickly after, his boxers, exposing the Brit's fully erect cock.

Under different circumstances, the smaller Brit might have had the modesty to turn his head, but he was so drunk and so horny that he couldn't force his eyes away from the sight of Alfred salivating at the sight of him. The American firmly gripped the shaft and pumped it a few times, causing the Englishman to gasp as precum leaked from the tip of his member.

The taller man tentatively lowered his head and dragged his tongue from the base of his manhood until he reached the tip, which he gave a small lick, causing Arthur to squeak and give a small buck of his hips. He had never had this kind of experience before, and it was amazing. Not waiting another second, the blue-eyed American opened his mouth and took as much of the length as he could into his mouth. Arthur began to pant wildly as Alfred started to bob up and down on his coworker's cock, shoveling both his hands through the other man's dirty blonde locks.

"Ahh, oh god, Al, I'm gonna--" was the American's cue to pull off. The rush of cool air was extremely disappointing compared to the warm, wet sensation that the Brit had been feeling, and he whined pitifully at the lull in pleasure.

"Shh~" Alfred cooed softly to his coworker. Arthur looked up to see that he had put three fingers in his mouth and had begun coating them in saliva.

"Wha-? You abandoned my dick for your fing-Aah!" The Brit stopped abruptly when he felt three digits being brushed lightly against his entrance.

"Sorry, Artie, but I don' have any lube. This might hurt a little, but I promise it'll start feeling good soon." The American slurred, still intoxicated. With that, Alfred slowly pushed a finger into the smaller man's virgin ass. It was extremely uncomfortable, and Arthur hissed in pain. Alfred tenderly pressed their lips together in an attempt to quiet him.

"Ya gotta relax, Artie," He whispered as he began to rhythmically thrust the digit in and out of the smaller blonde. "Won't feel good unless you do." The green-eyed man struggled to keep his breathing steady as he familiarized the weird sensation. The younger man gave him a questioning look, and the elder nodded. The blue-eyed man added another finger. The pain remained as Alfred scissored and stretched and eventually added a third finger. Finally, the American discontinued his finger fucking and unfastened his own pants. Arthur watched excitedly as he pulled down his briefs, revealing a large and painfully erect length; His own manhood dripped eagerly at the sight.

The taller blonde lined himself up at the Englishman's entrance and swiftly pushed himself in. Alfred's coworker sucked in a breath as tears gathered at the corner of his eyes. He grasped at the sheets of the bed in shock as he adjusted to the giant length inside of him. After a few moments, he signaled to his partner that it was okay to move.

Alfred began to thrust into the smaller blonde with surprising force. Despite the pain, the filling sensation was strangely pleasurable as well, and the Brit felt his toes curling in erotic sensation as he began to enjoy the feeling of the other man dominating.

"God, Arthur, you're so fucking tight," The American breathed out as he slammed into Arthur's prostate.

"Ha-AAH!" Arthur cried out, a wave of ecstasy washing over him at the sudden contact on his sweet spot.

Alfred smirked. "Like that?" he mused, ramming into the area again. The Englishman whimpered, overcome with arousal and cock drenched in his precum. After a few moments, the Brit realized that his coworker has discontinued his rhythmic pace.

"D-Don't stop!" he almost screamed. "Please!" To his surprise, the American leaned into his ear and whispered huskily.

"Want me to keep going~? Show me how much you want it, you slut." Arthur inhaled lustfully at the sound of his voice. Alfred was usually naïve and innocent, he never knew this side of him existed. Regardless, the older man was far too drunk and aroused to do anything but oblige to the other blonde's demands.

"God Alfred, just-" The Brit's usual powers of articulation weren't particularly fast, as his mind was clouded by lust, and he tried to think of the best words to humor the younger boy. "-just fuck me into oblivion with that huge cock of yours!" Arthur knew he had said the right thing when he saw a sly grin creep across Alfred's face.

"Good answer."

The American began to rapidly slam directly into the green-eyed man's prostate, sending him reeling as pleasure racked them both. Arthur's breath caught in his throat as he wildly bucked back to meet his partner's thrusts.

"Oh-GOD, Alfred--Nnngh, Al, Alfre-Aah! Alfred, I'm-" Arthur let out a loud mewl as he bucked up and released, coating both men's stomachs with seed. A few moments after, Alfred came as well, riding out his orgasm as he cried out Arthur's name.

He pulled out and collapsed next to his coworker, pulling him close to his chest and kissing him softly. For a moment, they both lay there, breathing heavily.

"...That was nice."

Author's Note: HAPPY 100 KUDOS!!! WOOOOO! Hope this was a good present for y'all! Also, mini celebration-got me a wattpad. Follow me if you're on there, my username's the same. How are my smutty skillz, man? More or less of this stuff? I'm aware that this was pretty vanilla, but I didn't wanna do anything cRAZY for my first erotica fic. So hopefully this was a good read. Make sure to leave a kudos/vote or a nice comment if you enjoyed! Boi, frunds!

Signing Off.

@VacantCanadian