Chapter 38 - Honeymoon Part 2

Start from the beginning

"Xi, eto na ba yung sinasabi nila na pinagiiwanan ng notes para sa mga taong naghahanap ng Romeo nila?" Kim asked referring to the thousands of letters sticking at the wall.

"Yep, yung mga secretaries daw ni Juliet answers those letter." Xian said.

"Just like on Letters to Juliet," Kim referring to Amanda Seyfried's movie, "this is where Sophie found the 50 year old unanswered letter. Then she was the one that wrote back to the owner of that letter, Claire. Nakipagkita siya dito kasama yung masungit na apo ni Claire na si Charlie, who thinks its ridiculous to think that Lorenzo, yung first love ni Claire ang maging soulmate niya. Kasi Charlie belives na lolo niya ang soulmate nito at hindi ang long lost lover nito. They went to finding Lorenzo anyway tapos ayun siyempre nagkadevelopan along the way si Sophie saka Charlie kahit nagkakainisan sila. Kaso engage si Sophie kaya nga lang parang walang pakialam yung fiancè niya sa kanya. Cause that was they supposed to be pre-honeymoon trip to Verona but he care more about finding new recipes para sa bubuksan na resto nito and he doesn't really care about the romantic ambiance of Verona." Kwento ni Kim.

"Buti na lang pala hopeless romantic ako no? Kundi baka maging isa ka na din sa maging secretary ni Juliet dahil hindi ko kaya sakyan ang pagiging romantic mo  at makahanap ka din ng isang 50 year old letter." Biro ni Xian kay Kim.

"buti na lang talaga" natatawang sabi ni Kim.

"Tapos anong nangyari hinanap pa rin ba nila si Lorenzo?" Tanong ni Xian.

"Ayun eventually they found Lorenzo, then tuluyang ng nagkadevelopan si Charlie at Sophie but Sophie felt like she cheated on her fiancè. So ayun she said goodbye to him and went back to New York. Sinabihan naman ni Claire yung apo niya na 'Don't wait fifty years like I did' kaya he decided to follow her sa America. Charlie went after Sophie pero he thought that she is happy with her fiancè when he saw how sweet they looked so umalis na lang siya. Nakipagbreal naman si Sophie sa fiancè after nun kasi she felt neglected by her fiancé who cares more about sa opening ng new resto niya kesa sa kanya. Then she was invited to Lorenzo's and Claire's wedding in Verona, so she saw Charlie akala niya kasama nito girlfriend niya so she ran out crying and yun napunta siya sa balcony and just like yung kay Romeo and Juliet they were going to kiss sa balcony kaso nahulog si Charlie. But they live happily ever after naman."

Di namalayan ni Kim na nasa courtyard na pala. Nacarried away kasi siya sa pagkwekwento niya about sa movie.

"WOW! Ang ganda dito Xi, even much better than what is it on pictures," Kim said as she look awestruck at her surroundings.

It was still early when they reached the place kaya naman wala pang masyadong turistang naglilibot. Many of that few people that were there were also foreigners. which is a good thing because most of the times the courtyar will be really crowded with loves and those people who are trying their luck in love by writing a letter to Juliet to help them with their Romeo.

"So let's go start exploring the place?" Yaya ni Xian kay Kim, which she willingly obliged.

They entered the house and went to the small museum thats inside the house. They then proceed to the second floor where the balcony was. Kim playfully ran towards the balcony and recited with her poetic voice the famous lines from William Shakespeare's 'Romeo and Juliet' while trying to make it dramatic with her hand gestures.

"O Romeo, Romeo! wherefore art thou Romeo?"

She then turned to Xian who couldn't contain his laughter at how cute his wife looked while doing that. "Pwede na ba akong gumanap na Juliet sa play ng Romeo and Juliet?" She asked