Chapter 1| Australian

YALL I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS 11 PLEASE UNDERSTAND I KNOW ITS CRINGE AND I APOLOGISE BUT I'M KEEPING IT UP FOR THE MEME

I was waiting if I got the role as Claire in Stranger Things, I thought it was perfect for me because I related to the description of the character, 2 minutes passed as I was sitting at my desk until my phone rang, I grabbed it "Hello Y/N speaking?" I asked the phone in a chirpy voice "Congratulations! Y/F/N, welcome to Stranger Things" A man replied, my face beamed with joy as I covered my mouth "Thank you sir! I will look forward to working with you" I chuckled. He hung up as I sat back in my grey chair in front of my Macbook pro, I jumped up and screamed 'Yes!', we'll be filming this Friday! Which is basically in 5 days time, it gives me time to know the cast, we are meeting tomorrow, the director gave me all my basics and said he'd mail the script to me. It was already 7 pm before I knew it, I ran my fingers through my soft blonde wavy hair, feeling the warm water trickle down my back as I washed the shampoo out of my hair, I closed my heavy brown eyes, I grabbed my towel and walked out, the water dripping on the floor as I brushed my wet tangly hair out, putting in some conditioner and rubbing it into my scalp, I got dressed into my marvel shirt and long pants, I walked out of the bathroom and walked upstairs into my room, I opened my computer and browsed through Netflix, I sighed and clicked on Supernatural, season 3 cause the earlier ones are funnier, and Sam has short hair there, not hating on the hair Sammy! It was about 10:18 pm before I fell asleep at my desk, my pale wooden desk.

My alarm went off making me snort in the process, my hair was horrible I peered into the mirror next to me and made the worst shocked look ever, I ran to the bathroom grabbing a brush and running it through my rough hair, I put on some mascara and got dressed.

Hey it's a good time to introduce myself right? I'm Y/F/N, sister of the Winchesters in Supernatural, I died in season 11 though, spoilers I'm coming back! (A/N There's no sister in Supernatural) I'm 13 years old, blonde hair, brown eyes, you get ...

Hey it's a good time to introduce myself right? I'm Y/F/N, sister of the Winchesters in Supernatural, I died in season 11 though, spoilers I'm coming back! (A/N There's no sister in Supernatural) I'm 13 years old, blonde hair, brown eyes, you get the memo, I'm about to go meet the cast of Stranger Things even though we're all filming together so let's go in together!

I got into my mums blue car and we drove off, I'm meant to be there at 11:40 and its 11:25 great, we finally got there after like 15 minutes of driving trying to find the place, I got out of her car and beamed "Bye mum!" I called waving clutching onto my sunglasses.

 I pushed open the door of the building and walked in like slow motion, everyone was watching me as I pulled off my sunglasses and ruffled up my hair, I breathed in and stretched making my shirt go up and reveal my belly button. The environment went up to normal speed as I walked into the small room where everyone was gathered "Ah Y/N!" The director yelled cheerfully, I smiled as I saw everyone my age gathered around me, Finn Wolfhard, Millie, Gaten, and Caleb with Noah, I smiled as I sat down "Everyone this is Y/F/N, Y/F/N this is everyone" Matt smiled "Hey guys" I nodded, Millie turned to me "I'm Millie, nice to meet you" She smiled putting out her hand, I hugged her and she giggled "That's my handshake" I chuckled "Remind me not to handshake you" Finn scoffed "Savage" I mumbled, Caleb laughed and I sniggered "Alright, we'll let you get to know each other" Matt spoke clapping his hands together leaving the room, "Aren't you from Supernatural?" Millie asked me in that British accent "Actually yeah, I'm the Winchester's long lost sister" I replied, Finn scoffed and I narrowed my eyes at him trying to figure out what his problem is "Finn, aren't you from a episode of Supernatural too?" I asked, he nodded "Oh thats right season 11, we were having a break from The Darkness and your baby sitter had her soul sucked out" I mocked, Caleb 'Ooh'ed covering his mouth with his fist, he stood up and left "I'll go after him" I sighed, I walked out and grabbed his shoulder "We were just kidding Finn" I scoffed, he shoved his shoulder off my hand "I gotta go" He snapped walking away, I furrowed my eyebrows as I saw Millie was behind me "Did I say something?" I asked, she shook her head and I sighed.