Hello lass!
I was wondering if you would want to have lunch with me. I'm at one of the benches next to the gym. Come here if you want my company.
K

I felt butterflies in my stomach and practically rushed to the gym. Meanwhile I texted him back, making sure he knows he doesn't have to wait for me for too long.

I'm on my way, see you in a bit.
E

When I got there he saw me and stood up. He gave me a kiss on my cheeks and took me to sit down. That's when I realised we had a fully prepared lunch in front of us. "Killian you didn't have to do this."

"I wanted to, and a girl as beautiful as you deserves this kind of attention. So now, I'm starving, should we eat?" He cocked one of his eyebrows. Whoa that's new. Not gonna lie that is really sexy and suits him. "Yeah, me too. Let's eat." Wednesdays are always exhausting but I didn't know I was this hungry. We talked through lunch and when we finished it was time to my last training which was swimming. We packed up the leftovers.

"I guess I'll see you around, Swan. Let me ask. What if we meet after we finished with our homeworks? 7 at your place? Go out for an icecream or just a walk by the docks?" I looked at him in shock. "What did you say?" He was concerned and started babbling. "S-sorry love I-I-I didn't knew you would respond like this f-forget about it." I immediately felt bad and touched his shoulders, giving him a warm smile. "Don't worry I'd love to go with you later. Nothing's wrong I can assure you."

He gave me a smirk and then looked deeply in my eyes. Then his eyes looked to my lips, then back to my eyes. I smiled and started to lean in. That's it Emma you're gonna finally kiss this handsome young man.

Meanwhile Killian started to lean in too and I could feel his hot breath on my lips. We were almost there but of course the bell rang and we both jumped. I swear this bell is so annoying sometimes. I looked him in the eye and gave him a kiss on his cheeks, then headed to the swimming pool.

After school I decided to walk home since I had to enjoy the last touches of this warm summer weather. When I got home I started doing my homework but soon my phone buzzed.

Emma!
I need your help, I am so dumb with your american history. This is so complicated and boring.
K

I smiled and answered.

Calm down Jones all the answers are in the book. You just have to look for them.
E

Soon enough my phone buzzed again.

Yeah I can see that but there is no way I'm gonna write all this down till our meeting. I'd better give up and prepare. ;)
K

What is he talking about? It's just a walk what could he then plan to our date? Oh god I just realised I don't have anything to wear I have to go shopping with Regina. Hope she's free tomorrow.

What is your favorite icecream, love?
K

Rocky Road and Chocolate Mint. Why you asked?
E

Nothing in particular. See you at 7 sharp. Tick tock.
K

It was almost 6 and I've just finished my homework. I got ready for our little meeting. I got dressed into dark blue jeans and a grey tank top. The weather was really warm so I left my red leather jacket on my bed. At 7 o'clock there was a knock on the door. I ran down and opened up the door, finding a smirking Killian on the other side. "Shall we go?" He gave me his hand and we started walking towards the docks. "Won't we get icecream first?" I asked him. "Don't worry about a single thing love, I got everything handled." He winked at me and tightened his grip on my hand.

We literally talked through all the way. I felt so easy with him and we could talk about anything that came up to our minds. When we got to the docks he led me to a bench with a table which was fully set. On the table  was a lagged box. I guess that is our icecream. We sat down and he started to unpack the box. In it there were several smaller boxes. I thought it was so cute that he planned everything like this. I'm really falling for him.

Killian's POV

I packed out all four types of icecream. Two boxes which contained Emma's favourites and two boxes with mine. She was so cute and blushy. The sun started setting and it became more romantic with the moonlight shining. I didn't plan it like this but I am glad.

"What are your favourites, Jones?" Emma asked me as I had a spoonful of Cherry Yoghurt. After I swallowed I smirked at her and asked "Why don't you try it yourself?" She looked confused and it was so adorable. I cannot wait any longer. I started to lean in and she followed my moves. We met halfway. Her lips tasting like chocolate mint. It felt like heaven. The kiss started a bit shy but I think at one point we both realised what we felt and it immediately grew more passionate. She let out a small moan and that was enough for me to attack her mouth with my tongue. She was surprised at first but then she joined in and our cold tongues battled like our life depended on it.

After what felt like years we pulled away trying to catch our breaths, but our foreheads kept in touch. "That was..." the only thing that could escape my mouth. I still felt the taste of mint in my lips. "You were right about that icecream, I think I have my new favourite. Was that Cherry Yoghurt?" She was so calm I loved it. "Aye it was. Yours aren't as bad either."

Emma's POV

After our kiss I had to try to remain calm but inside I was jumping up and down. His lips were so soft and sweet. He was so out of breath I loved it. I felt the cold air on my skin and then he gave me his jacket. We laughed and joked all afternoon and then we headed home. He gave me a sweet goodbye kiss in front of my door and waved goodbye.

My parents were already asleep so I just quietly walked up to my room. Then my phone buzzed and when I saw who was that we started talking.

I had fun tonight. Can't wait til friday.
K

Yeah me too. And what I said was serious, that icecream was sweet and tasty.
E

I was hoping he got the hint that it wasn't just about the icecream.

Glad you liked it ;)

Sadly tomorrow we cannot meet after school, I have a date to plan. It should be interesting giving that the most beautiful girl accepted my request. ;)
K

It's okay I have stuff to do too. See you at morning for a short run session?
E

Wouldn't miss it love. Then morning it is. Goodnight, Emma.
K

Goodnight. :)
E

That night I fell asleep with the memory of his lips on mine.

|comment what you think we're almost at their first date yaaay|