The New Kid

I just moved to a small town, kind of like Forks off of "Twilight"... Yes! That's one of my favorites but this town is called "Hills" kind of a lame name but I understand why it's called that there is alot of hills here, only if it had sexy vampires and werewolves to bad I'm not in a fairytale...
Tomorrow is my first day of school here and it's the middle of the year, I moved in with my mom because my dad got promoted at work and travels everywhere now.! I only no a few people here sadly... But hopefully I'll come around to no more before this year ends.. HOPEFULLY....

The next morning I woke up around 5:00 a.m wondering how my day was going to go.. I hope the teachers don't do that embarrassing thing where they introduce you and your name to everybody as soon as you walk in...I got out of bed and went to take a shower, I got out and it was only 5:30.. time is going slow and I love it, after that I got dressed something to say I'm single, new, and not a whore. Did my hair and went back to sleep I woke up again around 7:15... I got to do my make up.. which is just eyeliner and mascara then went downstairs to eat breakfast as I was walking out my mom gave me some money.. So I drove to the store filled my tank up and headed to school, listening to music I pulled up in the parking lot I was hoping to be 5 minutes early but nope I was 20... So i stayed in the car for 5 more minutes listening to songs on my phone, after my song went off I got out with everyone looking at me and went to the office for my schedule and locker etc.

I got to my locker and put everything in it, then was off to first hour.! So scary..
My day was going A-M-A-Z-I-N-G.. Well until 7th hour of course.. the moment that I was not waiting for happened, I was late and walked in with everyone staring at me and the teacher of course just had to say... "Everybody welcome Kenna.!" My eyes widened and I felt my face turn red from embarrassment.. I quickly went and sat in an open seat not paying attention to who I was next too, but when I finally looked up I saw him, he was showing me where we are in the book but my mind went blank he was looking like my dream guy...  He's a darkinskin with bright blue eyes and his smile was amazing lord help me.!
After checking him out for what felt like the longest I hurried and looked at the book and said "Thank you.!" and laughed and replied and said "You're welcome" his voice was was heartwarming  I could listen to him talk all day.!!
After the teacher got done going over things we took notes for the rest of the class, it went by fast .! When the bell rung I was out but he caught up with me "Hey.! Kenna.! Wait up, you forgot your notebook." I thought to myself oh gosh this is embarrassing.! But said "Thank you, I'm just ready to get home I thought I grabbed mine.!" He laughed and said  " I understand, but I didn't get to introduce myself my names Deonte, maybe we could hang out sometime.?" I thought fuck yeah we can.. " Yeah that would be cool." With my lame ass that's all I said and walked away not knowing I parked right next to him ugggh, he seen me and got right in my car. "You just can't get enough of me can you ." He said laughing, "Nope I can't you caught me." "Well why don't we go do something today.?" He said giving me his number and getting out of my car before I could say anything, I had the biggest smile on my face and was blushing. I drove home and texted him letting him get my number, afterwards he texted me back asking if I could meet him at the café so of course I said yes.