Chapter 11

Chloe's POV (again)

"The gender of your new baby is a girl." I smiled happily and squeezed Paige's hand. "As of today she is a perfectly healthy baby and I'm sure she'll be just fine." With that the doctor turned and left without saying another word. "My twinnie's having a baby girl!" Paige squealed and engulfed me in a tight hug. I laughed, partly because of her excitement but also because she called me her 'twinnie'. We hadn't used those names for years. We walked out of the hospital with our arms linked. I couldn't wait to tell Josh. Tonight mom, dad and Clara were visiting my grandma but I was staying home. Josh was going to come see me later. ''Now let's go shopping for things for the baby." Paige was eagerly staring at me, she's obviously more excited than I am. "Aaaah about that Paige. I'm not exactly sure what happens once I have the baby. I don't want to have their room at my parents house. But I currently don't have another option." Paige's face fell for a minute. But not in a sad or disappointed. It's the face she makes when she knows something that someone else doesn't. But in a split second it was gone and her bubbly, bright smile was back. "C'mon! I'm sure you'll work something out between now and then. But can we just get the stuff and set it up later?" I sighed and got in the car, knowing she wouldn't take no for an answer. With that off we drove to the nearest mall.

***********************************

Now you know what Chloe's having! Everyone commented with a girl and I personally thought a girl as well. But yeah. Also sorry for the short chapter. I'm busy and I couldn't be bothered to do anyone elses POV. but yea 3 comments for more!