Chapter 9

Chloe's POV

I've decided I'm leaving school at the end of the week. My stomach's starting to become quite noticeable. I simply can't have people knowing I'm pregnant. It would ruin my rep! So I'm just gonna lie. Yeah lying isn't too hard. I don't know what I'm going to do once I have my baby. Staying with my parents wouldn't be ideal. Maybe I can get an apartment or something. I'll talk to mom about it. I'm hoping for a girl. Josh wants a boy. But we will both be happy either way. There's so much work into having a kid. You've got to organize a nursery, clothes and don't even get me started on names! I've got my ultrasound on Sunday so at least I'll be able to know what color paint to get for their room. My head's hurting just thinking about all this! It's probably time to get up anyway. Argh. My second last day of school. Wow. I throw my legs over the bed and stand up. I walk to my closet and pick out some skinny jeans and a flowy, floral tank top. I shower and change quickly, I was already running late. I brushed out my hair and braided a section back. I sprinted down the stairs as I pinned it all back. I grabbed a granola bar and shoved it in my bag along with my assignments. I quickly did my makeup and brushed my teeth before heading out the door to pick up Paige.

Kendall's POV

I twirl in the mirror, still not believing how much I've changed over the last few weeks. If it was the old me I would be in ripped jeans and a plain T-Shirt but now it was the opposite. I was in really short cut off denim shorts that's pockets hung out from underneath them. I was in a low cut pale pink tank top that stopped before my belly button. My hair was in perfect loose curls that flowed down my back. My big cream heels clanked against the floorboards as I walked to the bathroom to do my makeup. Eyeliner, mascara, foundation, eye shadow and lip gloss. Perfect. I grabbed my cream hand bag and headed downstairs to wait for Paige and Chloe.

**** moves forward into the car ride to Maddie's****

My jaw dropped lower than the Grand Canyon. Chloe had just told me she was pregnant. And I was practically in shock mode. How could miss perfect herself be pregnant!?! It's unbelievable! "Wow. Well congrats Chlo! Do you know the gender?" She shook her head. "Well not until Sunday." Paige turned around and stared me right in the eye. "But Kendall you can't tell ANYONE! Chloe's telling everyone she's going away for months. So you have to play along with that. She's 'leaving' tomorrow afternoon. Making this her second last day. So be on your best behavior so we can make these last days great!" I nodded and started picking at my pink nail polish, really because I felt awkward. We pulled up at Maddie's and on went the giggling faces, the conversation we just had pretending like it never existed.

Nia's POV

Ever since the day where Kendall ditched me at recess I've barely talked to her. She's a popular or whatever. When Kendall had practically had the whole studio turned against her I was the one who stood by her. I was the one that let her cry on my shoulder. I was the one that was her friend. And this is how she repays me? I've got a group of new friends now. They're not popular exactly but we aren't unpopular. But they're fun and actually true friends. Unlike my ex best friend over there. Kendall was sitting on the side of the fountain, twirling her hair and giggling at some guy. Argh. She's changed completely. I just can't believe her.