Neighbors

Neighbors

I hated living in the city. I mean I'm 27 years old and what do I have to come home to every night?

A freaking fish I tell you!

I know, know I shouldn't be complaining I have a wonderful job, I'm not starving, and I have a roof over my head. But living a lone can just be that, lonely.

As I walked up to my apartment, there were movers everywhere. It took all I had to make it up the stairs, and to my door. Though to my luck someone was blocking my door.

"Um excuse me," I stated. I got no replied so I tapped the man on the shoulder.

"Yes?" He stated turning in my direction.

"You're blocking my door," I stated glaring at him. The man was sexy I'll give him that, but he was in my way and I didn't like it.

"I'm so sorry, I'm your new neighbor, the movers are crazy, and I feel like I'm in everyone's hair," he replied charmingly.

Okay the man was a fox! He towered over me, at 6'3". He had gorgeous brown eyes, the color of sin, and black model like hair. What I would give to run my fingers through it.

"Um, well you're free to stay in my apartment until they get everything settled," I stated confused.

Where did that come from?

"Are you sure? I wouldn't want to impose," he replied smirking a devilish grin.

Something told me, he was the sexiest being I had ever laid eyes on.

"No it's fine," I quickly replied. Probably too quickly, I tired to hide my blush.

I opened my apartment, thank god it was clean. I laid my purse on the counter, and went to the kitchen to make some coffee.

"Um, do want any coffee?" I asked stepping outside the small kitchen. "I don't know if you're coffee drinker or not."

"Would love some," he smiled. I had to slide back into the kitchen before I melted from his smile.

As I walked with the coffee tray into the den, I sat in the chair across from him.

"Oh my goodness, I haven't even introduced myself, I'm Grace Phillips," I stated almost chocking on my coffee. "You must think I'm a horrible host."

"No quite the contrary, I think you're a lovely host, and my name is Dean Smith," he chuckled.

"Hmm do you flirt all of your neighbors, Mr. Smith?" I asked smirking.

"Only the ones I want to sleep with," he stated winking, and that's when I spewed my coffee. "I was only teasing."

I knew that there was a huge blush on my face. It didn't help that he was laughing. He must think I'm a complete moron. I wanted to hide under a rock.

"If you'll excuse me, I'm going to go change my shirt," I stated as he continued to laugh. I just held my head high as I walked to my bedroom.

I searched for a new shirt I had totally forgotten that I left the door open. I was just a habit.

"Where's your bathroom?" A husky voice asked right as I had removed my shirt.

I quickly covered my chest. Of all the nerve of that man.

"Um, well it's right around the corner," I stated trying so hard not to notice the lustful stare her was giving me.

All the naughty thoughts of what I would do to him swam to my mind.

Stop it!

What do you expect from a woman who hasn't had sex in three years.

He walked closer to where I was a slowly leaned into kiss me. It was warm and gentle. He placed his arms on my waist, and I wrapped my arms around his neck. I had to stand on my tippy toes.

Well I guess he got tired of leaning over because suddenly I found myself being picked up in a heated kiss, and pushed against the wall. I wrapped my legs around his waist, and I felt his hard on. He bot down on my neck and it made me moan.

Oh my god! This feels so wonderful.

I wrapped my legs closer around his waist so I could feel his hard on. I started to grind on it, and then I heard him moan.

It wasn't long after our little make out session that we found our selves on the bed in only our underwear.

I'm so glad Ashley bugged me to buy that slutty underwear at the mall. It had started out as a dare, but know it really has it's benefits.

"Oh my god, you're so freaking sexy," he purred in my ear. Then he attacked my neck, and everywhere he kissed he left a trail of fire. My whole body was to the point of aching.

"Ugh no time for playing I want you now," I croaked from my dry mouth.

With that the underwear went flying across the room.

I couldn't believe it this was so not like me. I never had one night stands, I felt so powerful.

Then my world world was shatter when he entered me. He was one sexy man, and knew exactly what he was doing. He felt so wonderful.

Our breathing began to mellow after three or four rounds of pure bliss.

"Is this how you greet all of your new neighbors?" Dean asked rolling over from exhaustion.

I looked at him smirking from ear to ear. "Only the ones I want to sleep with," I mocked.