The Bet

The Bet

College finals stress me out so bad. I mean I can't even begin to explain a comparison. Though it's always nice to know you have good friends you can rely on.

I gathered up my books from the library and headed for my car. You see my best friend Blake and I kinda have this ritual. We've stated up all night cramming for finals in my dorm room for three semesters now and hey it actually works.

Blake and I have been best friends since diapers. Out moms went to school together, and we were just destined to be best friends.

I walked in my dorm room and find him sitting on my bed with Taco Bell.

"What's this?" I asked as I saw his smirk.

"This my dear lady is brain food," he replied causally.

We finished our food, and then hit the books. I was majoring in business where as Blake's major was biology. Yeah he wants to go to med school. I was helping him study for his anatomy final, when I noticed that he was getting really frustrated.

"Blake why don't we take a break? We've been going at it since 4:00 and it's 10:00 now," I laughed.

"Weakling," he teased tickling me.He wasn't fighting fair. He knew I was deathly ticklish.

He got on top of me, basically straddling me, pinning me down so I couldn't kick him. He grabbed my hands in one of his and put them over my head.

"Well Allie it looks like you have no where to run. I guess I win again," Blake teased.

"You play dirty that's why!" I screamed as he tickled me once again.

"Oh Sweetie you haven't seen dirty yet," he stated seductively. I looked at him puzzled.

"Okay, weirdo. I doubt you have a dirty bone in your body," I teased. I knew my words were a I lie. Blake had been a lady's man all through out high school.

"Is that a bet, Allie?" He asked smirking, and his eyes grew even darker with lust.

Before I I could answer his lips were on mine, and it felt like freaking heaven. I held back my moans. I couldn't give in so easily.

Blake stopped kissing me, and looked down at me.

"What? Is that all you got Blakey?" I teased.

I knew calling him Blakey would piss him off, but I couldn't let him see my weakness.

This time he kissed me again, but it wasn't gentle. It was hot and aggressive. He wasn't holding anything back. He grabbed my boobs which made me gasp in shocked, and he took the chance to slip his tongue in my mouth. We fought for dominance of the situation.

Allie if you let him gain control he'll never let you live this down.

As out tongues danced his hands slipped under my shirt. I guess he loved what he found because he moaned. I guess not wearing a bra has it's perks.

He pulled my shirt over my head and threw it across the room. I secretly liked this side of Blake, but there was no way in Hell I would let him know. I was snapped back into reality when his mouth landed on my breast. He teased my nipple with his tongue. The pure joy I was receiving was killing me.

He kissed lower and lower all over my body. I felt his hands on my hips, I felt his fingers slowly pull down my shorts. I guess what the sexiest part was, he was staring me in the eyes the entire time. I felt like he could stare into my soul.

"Hmmm, who you have ever known that sweet little innocent, Allie would have such a hot body," Blake stated in a husky tone.

I decided I couldn't let him have the upper hand, so I decided to take control. I got on my knees and played the hem of his shirt.

"Too bad you can't touch it," I stated triumphantly and got up from the bed. I bent over to pick up my clothes he threw everywhere when I felt something sharp hit my bum. I looked back at him and he was smirking from ear to ear. "Did you just spank me?"

"Yes Allie, I did. You needed to be punished for teasing me with that pretty little bum of yours," he stated.

"Well stop it, we need to get back to studying, what's the next part on your anatomy final?" I asked seriously.

"The reproductive system," he stated right as I had picked up his book to read it. I looked up at him white as a ghost. "I think I'll use a live model instead of the book."

I gulped I knew what was coming next.

I tired to back away from him. "Blake this isn't funny anymore," I stated laughing. He removed his shirt. Naughty thoughts interrupted my thought process.

"Come here," he stated. I shook my head in defiance, and then gone were his pants. All that was left was his boxers. I covered my eyes because I knew what came next. I could hear his breath beside me, and I felt his abs pressed against me. His deep breath was on my neck. "I win."

AN: please tell me what you want to read about next. You won't have to wait on updates. I'll be able to do it. Just need to know what you want to see come to life. ;)