T.H.J. Part 4

Scarlet and wolf entered the interrogation room at the same time. He was a bit more nervous than usual. Since, he was becoming more and more attracted to Scarlet every time they saw each other. It wasn't just that she looked amazing, but her attitude was different – and almost addictive to be around. Her fierce exterior and independent demeanor intrigued him.

Ran was seated at the criminal end of the table with his hands handcuffed to it. He seemed to be coming off of the drugs Scarlet gave him, and feeling the pain of the punch Wolf gave his jaw even more.

"Hey brother," Ran joked. "Did they give you a new puppy to train? Cause then I would love to take the road you took."

"Save it, Kesley," Scarlet spat. She sat in the interrogation chair opposite of Ran before Wolf could. "We have some questions of our own."

"You already asked me questions, Doll-face," slurred Wolf's younger brother.

Scar rolled her eyes, "Do you remember any of them?"

Ran opened his mouth wide to speak, but shut it just as quickly. "No." He scratched the back of his head, confused.

"Right," she smirked. "Now, tell us where your dealer is."

Ran clicked his tongue four times. "Sorry, Sweetheart. Can't talk about that to anyone. Unless ..." He leaned over the table and closer to her. "You and I go somewhere a little more ... private."

The remark earned a protective growled from the detective. Ran just smiled and growled right back. "So you're not just training the puppy," Ran mused. "You're letting it sleep in your bed too?"

"WHAT?!" Wolf barked at him. How could his brother think so perverted and gross. Just because they were working together on this case didn't mean they were sleeping together!!!

Scarlet seemed to go over the breaking point at that comment. She launched from her chair and slid out her pistol from under her hoodie. Thank the stars she'd changed back into her normal clothes from those .... other clothes she'd been wearing.

In one stride, she was behind Ran and holding her pistol to his temple. Her lips came inches from his ear. "You either tell me where your dealer is, or I'll paint was wall with your brain matter."

The criminal grew more nervous. "You wouldn't kill a potential asset," he spoke in a quaky voice.

"You won't be an asset if you don't tell me what I want to know," she said hushed.

He laughed nervously, looking to his brother for help. "You wouldn't let her kill me." Wolf didn't even blink. "I'm your brother!"

Wolf had little to no pity for Ran. He had a chance to leave the gang with him, but didn't take it. He never tried to get out of the gang and all of the crimes they committed – even the murders. He never even went to their dad's funeral. Wolf had to hold his mother while she cried and stay strong for her. Because her husband was being buried six-feet under ground and her second son was out being a criminal. Or, when Wolf learned that his own mother – the only woman he'd loved at the time – was killed by a member of the same gang.

After all of that, Wolf had no pity for Ran left. Anything he did, was just another tally on the lists of reasons why Wolf didn't want to be related to him.

"I don't even know what that means anymore," Wolf replied, emotionless. Scarlet grinned and forced the end if the gun to pressed into his skin.

"Tell me where he is!" she demanded.

After a few more minutes of death threats and even the flip of Ran's chair, they found out that the dealer was hiding out in an abandoned building on State Street. Other officers told them that they had a warrant to search Ran's house for evidence – which was also on State Street.