Chapter 6 - Meeting Takuma's Grandfather

Hey, everybody, I know it has been really long since I have updated, and I am sorry but thank you for still waiting to read more. Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lily POV

I wake up hearing noises outside my room, I look around and see that nisan left. I got up and open the door to see the others. "Why are you guys here?" "Oh, I am sorry for disturbing you, Miss Lily," Takuma said. "It's ok, what are you doing anyways." "Oh nothing, it just Lord Kaname locked himself in his room." "Ok." "Let's not worry, we should all get back to bed." Then a maid comes over with a stack of books. "Master Takuma, these are the books you requested, do you want me to bring them to your room?" "Ah, yes, please, that will be perfect, thank you," Takuma said, while stuttering. "Where is Lord Kaname?" "Do you need him for something." "There is someone that wants to visit the dorm, and is asking permission to enter." Takuma took the form and read it. Then he had a scared look on his face. "This can't be, why is he?" in a yelling/fear voice. "Are you ok Takuma? " Senri said. Aido said, "Is something wrong?" "This says that my grandfather is ... (Starts yelling louder) coming here tonight!!!" Everyone has a sickly look on their face and said "huh?" We all went to the main room. "Why are you guys all scared?" I asked. Akatsuki started "Wasn't your grandfather..." Aido continued "Isn't he the..." Takuma said "That's him (I skipped a few words) ... In the vampire world, he is the patriarch of one of the most distinguished aristocratic families, Asato ichijo. Also known as Ichio, " the rest was boring so I tuned it out. All of us went to our rooms, but I know they won't get any sleep. I sat on my chair near the window and read a book. Then I got up and switch in a normal dress and went to the lobby where everyone was waiting. Everyone was whispering. Then footsteps were heard and nisan was coming down. Takuma tried to stop him, but nisan wanted to see this Ichio. The door started to open and I stood behind to Rima to hide. "I appreciate this warm welcome, but the only reason I come tonight was to pay a visit to my dear grandson, no need to stand on formalities" (skip a little.) Then Ichio took nisan's hand and when he said "blood" Aido took Ichio's hand while Ruka took Nisan's. (Skip) Then nisan slapped Aido and Ruka gasped. (Skip) Then Ichio kissed nisan's hand. Then he looked around and looked at me. "I am sorry for asking, but why do I feel/smell another pureblood." I got scared so I ran behind nisan. "I am sorry, she is shy." "Why does she look like you?" "She is a pureblood, but I won't answer the rest." "Then I will have a word with Takuma." Ichio bowed and left with Takuma. Nisan turned around and left without saying anything, after a little I left to my room. Since I had nothing else I have to do, I went to my room switch my uniform and went to headmaster's office to ask if a letter addressed to me has come yet. I quickly made my way to headmaster and knocked on the door. "Come in." I open the door "hello headmaster." "Oh Lily, why are you here?" "Did a letter come yet?" "Yes, one did come today." He handed me the letter and I opened it. Congrats, you won the first place prize. We would want to talk to you as soon as possible. Please come to this address. When I finished reading, I said "thank you" bowed and left. I went back to the dorm and went to knock on Rima's door "Who is it?" and opened the door slightly, "Oh sorry, Miss Lily, come in." I sat on one of the chairs. "Rima, can I ask you something?" "What?" I showed her the letter. "I need to go here when it is morning, Can you bring me?" "I could, it is right next to my association, but Senri needs to do something before that." "Ok, thank you." I smiled and left to my room and sleep for a little.

In the morning:
Lily's POV
I woke up and took a shower and switch into a dress, put a coat on and put on my strap for my rod. I opened my door and slowly closed it and walked to the main area and I see Rima and Senri. "Shall we leave, Miss Lily." "Ok" and we walked to the main gate and waited. The car came and we got in. "Where are we going?" "We need to do something before we go with you." "Ok" we stopped at an abandoned building and we got out of the car while walking to the building Senri started complaining of why they had to hunt a level E. "So we are hunting a level E?" "Sorry, Miss Lily, we didn't tell you what we were doing here. We got an order that we needed to hunt a level E vampire that hurt many." "Oh, ok." They started talking about how the Senate wants to get to it before the hunter association. But, we stopped and we saw Yuki. "Oh, it's you, Senri, Rima, and Lily." We stood there but, then we heard a gunshot.
"Was that..." Senri got cut off "a gunshot... Zero." And Yuki ran inside. We also walked inside and we saw a level E sitting there. I took out my scythe and waited. Senri bites his finger and his blood turned into a whip and tried to hit him but the level E just keep on running. Yuki ran and then we saw a girl in a room and Senri picked her up and we went to where the gunshot was and saw Zero with Yuki.

Time skip:
Lily's POV
We were at the address the people gave me and we walked in. I saw a lady at the front desk and she asked: "May I help you?" I gave her my letter and a guy came and said: "You must be Lily, follow me." We followed him to a room and waited. Someone came in and gave me papers I needed to fill out. When I was finished, there was a lady who came in. "Hello Lily, I will be your manager for now. Now we need to discuss a few things. First, do you want to show your face?" "No, can I put a mask." I didn't want to be seen and chased down. "Ok, do you want your name to still be  Fallen Wings(Read Chapter 5 if you are wondering why it is Fallen Wings, and not Blue Moon?" "Yes." "Do you want to be recorded." "I am ok with that." "Ok, now we need to find a song for you to sing on you first show which is two weeks from now." "Ok" she gave me a sheet of the lyrics and played the song on the CD, at the end, she asked, "Is this ok?" "Yeah."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am trying to find some time to work on this, but to be honest sometimes I am lazy, and sometimes I have things to work on. Thank You!

Disclaimer: I do not own Vampire Knight, I only own my OC Lily.