Chapter 1 - My Brother?

Imagine that this is how Lily looks, But with curly hair all the way to her hips.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lily POV
I finally escape that horrible place now I need to find a place to hide quickly. As I walk, I feel hungry and tired but I need to keep going. (In front of the main gate of Cross Academy) I feel slee...py... (She blacked out).

At the academy hallway:
Kaname POV
Why do I feel someone familiar nearby? I walked towards that someone and saw a girl passed out near the main gate. Who is she and why does she look familiar to Yuki. I carried her bridal style to the infirmary and saw Yuki on the way. "Hey, Kaname-senpai." When she looked at me then noticed "Who is she, Kaname?" "I don't now Yuki, I found her near the gate passed out." "Ok, Kaname. Oh, I have to get back to duty, see you later Kaname."

In the Infirmary:
Lily POV
"Who is she Kaname?" Who is Kaname and why does it sound familiar? "I don't know headmaster, but somehow she looks like an older version of Yuki" "Now to think of it, she also looks like you Kaname." Who is Yuki and how do I look like this Yuki and Kaname? I start to open my eyes and I see a brown hair man that looks like Rido and I man with his blond hair in a ponytail. "Oh she is awake Kaname." the blond man said. I opened my mouth and said, "Who are you?" The blond man said, "I am Kaien Cross the headmaster of Cross Academy and right next to me is Kaname Kuran, the dorm president (or was it class? I don't remember) of the night class and you are?" Kuran? Is he related to Rido? I murmured "I am Lily" "Sorry, but can you say it more loudly," the headmaster said. "I am Lily" Kaname widened his eyes and said "Headmaster may I speak to her in private" "Yes you may" and he left. "Do you know which family you were born into?" "Why are you asking?" I said calmly and quietly "Also, If you don't mind I ask Kaname, are you related to Rido Kuran?" "Yes, I am related to my uncle Rido." No, he might bring me back, I have to leave.

Kaname POV
If she knows Rido than she must be Lily. Oh my long lost sister, I finally found you. But, then she tried to stand up and go to the door, but instead fall forwards. I caught her and put her back to the bed, but she tried again. "What are you doing?" I asked. She was shaking with wide a eyes and in fear, she said: "You are going to bring me back to him, I need to leave or I will be locked up again just let me leave." Who is him?" "Rido Kuran, and please don't bring me back to him." "I won't" "Why?" "Just answer my question, is Rido your uncle?" She looked down and said "He is my uncle" "Okay the reason why I won't turn you to him is that you are my sister." She looked at me confused..............
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you liked this chapter and see you in the next one!

Disclaimer: I do not own Vampire Knight, I only own my OC Lily.