Chapter 4 - Going to the audition

I am sorry that I didn't update these past few days, I kind of got lazy and started to not work on this because I needed a small break. The video on the top is the song Lily will sing. Hope you like this chapter! Enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lily POV
Yay, today is the day where I can go audition for the singing competition. I really hope I make it. I heard someone knock the door and asked "Miss Lily, are you ready for the cross-over?" "I'm coming" I open the door to see Takuma. "Takuma, where is my brother?" "Oh, he left early to see the headmaster and told me to escort to the class." He put his arm out and I took it. "Shall we?" and I nodded. We walk down the stairs and everyone bowed to me and then me and Takuma went to the front and started to walk towards the gate, and just like yesterday the girls stare at me. "Takuma. Why do they always stare at me?" "Because Miss Lily you are still the new student." "Ok" I said and then we continued to class.

Meanwhile:
Kaname POV
I knocked on the door of the headmaster's office and went in. "Headmaster I need to ask you somethin?" "What is it Kaname?" "Can me and Lily go somewhere after class?" "Yes, but where?" "Lily wants to audition for the singing competition." "Ok" "Thank you, and sorry for bothering you." and I left. I was walking to the classroom till I smell blood from Yuki and I teleport there.

Lily POV
I saw that Aido and his cousin was missing so I raised my hand and asked "Sensei, can I go outside, some of our students are missing?" "Yes Lily, you can." When I walk out the door I smelled something, but what is it. While walking to the smell, I notice it was blood and start running. I got to where the smell was and saw Aido with the wrist of the girl nisan helped yesterday in his hand. I quickly took my scythe, activated it, and but the blade around Aido's neck in one second. "ne, Aido aren't you not suppose to do that on school grounds?" He looked frightened and then I saw someone hold a gun at him. "Lily, zero, put down your weapons." I saw it was nisan so I took my scythe away from Aido and backed up. But the guy that hold the gun, I think nisan called him Zero did not put down his gun. (sorry if this was not how it went because it been one year since I finished Vampire Knight and my memory is bad.) "Zero, can you put down your gun one shot from it can kill a vampire." "How can I trust him." Then aido backed away and nisan slapped him on the cheek. "Now is that ok." Then zero put down the gun and nisan went to the girl. "Yuki, are you okay?" "Yes, Kaname-senpai" Then she looks at the two girls behind her. "Don't worry Yuki we will erase their memory of tonight and send them back to the dorm." She had a thinking look and then asked "Kaname-senpai, who is she?" and pointed at me. "She is my sister Lily, Lily introduce yourself." "Hello, I am Lily Kuran, a new student." "Wait, you have a sister Kaname-senpai" "Yes" She looked at me and said, "Hello Lily I am Yuki Cross, adopted daughter of the headmaster and the guy behind you holding a gun is Zero cross, also adopted." I walk towards Zero and hold his gun up "Stay away from me vampire." and was about to shoot. Nisan steps in front of me and said: "Zero put your gun down." Once he put his gun down, "Lily, Aido and Akatsuki, we are leaving." And we started walking back to the class.

When class ended and they were in the dorm:
Third POV
Lily and Kaname went upstairs and stopped in front of their rooms. "Lily get ready and I will meet you at the front door." "Ok Kana-ni." and they both went into their room.

Lily POV
Yay, it is finally the time to go, I am so excited. I look through my closet and see that I also need some more clothes, headmaster did give me a few, but there is not many to choose from. I pick one dress with the top white and bottom pink.

This is how the dress looks like (Ignore the kid):