Three

(Y/N)'s POV:

My rather loud alarm blared, instantly making my (e/c) eyes pop open from their slumber. Groaning, my arm lazily reaches over to turn the clock off. After doing so, I pull my comfy (f/c) blankets off my body. Hopping off my bed, I went straight to the bathroom to get ready for my first day of school.... Yah....

As soon as I step out of my house and headed for school, I got lost...

"Okay... Um, where the hell was the school again?" I ask myself, pacing back and forth the same area. I reach to my back pocket to find my phone not there. Damn, must of forgotten it at home. I'm going to be so late!

After about a half hour of wondering, I found the school. My smooth (h/c) hair turned into a frizzy mess. Along with that, the little make up I did have on, washed away from my sweating... Overall, I look terrible... What a great start of my first day... As soon as I enter the school, the morning bell rings, signaling that I am indeed late...

"Dammit..." I mumble under my breath as I raced to the main office.

After getting my class schedule, I run to my homeroom class. If I hurry, I'll only be 10 minutes late... Apparently I have Ms. Amakata (or sensei, what ever floats your boat). I casually walk into the classroom, trying hard not to embarrass myself.

"Hm, you must me (L/N), (Y/N)." A cheery voice questions. I look up, avoid the eyes of my new classmates. I can feel my face heat up in embarrassment.

"Y-Yeah. That's me..." I quietly reply. I'm not too shy but, when it comes to being around new people, I'm quieter than Mori...

"Great! I would let you choose your own seat but, it appears there's only one left... It looks like you'll be sitting in front of Nanase Haruka." It took me a second to register what just happened.

Haruka...?

I bring my head up and see jet black hair with those oh so familiar blue eyes. Next to him, Makoto, who looks more surprised than what he did when we saw each other yesterday.

"Nanase, mind raising your hand so (L/N) knows where to sit?" Without Haru even needing to raise his hand, I make my way to the back of the classroom where the only vacant desk await for me. I slowly sit down. "Great! Looks like you already know him!"

Shyly, I turn around so I was facing Haru. He was already staring back.

"Hey, Haru..." I say, a smile gracing across my face. Haru responds a few seconds later.

"Hi, (Y/N)." His voice matches his facial expression; surprised. It's funny, he's still not really talkative. I'm glad he hasn't change. I study his face for a bit. He sure has gotten older. His childlike features are now have a more mature look, suiting him well. His hair is a bit longer too. One thing that didn't change though... His breathtaking eyes... It's hard not stare at their beautiful perfection... I snap out of my mini daze and turn to Makoto. 

"Nice to see you again, Makoto." I smile.

"Nice to see you again, too (Y/N)-chan! I'm glad you and Haru-chan get to finally see each other."

"Don't call me chan." Haru and I end up saying in unison. I look at him and giggle. Haru looks away. Examining him closer, it appears to be a small blush on his cheeks... Maybe it's just my eyes?

"Nanase and Tachibana. I'm glad you two are making (L/N) feel welcomed but, can you all wait after class to talk. Thanks!" Amakata says with a kind smile for whatever reason. The class giggles. I feel my cheeks go red again, I turn to the front, those blue eyes trapped in my mind, causing me not to pay attention for the rest of the period.

After homeroom I sort of left Makoto and Haru hanging. I didn't want to force them to be my friends... They'd hate me if they find out.... However, Haru and Makoto manage to be in some of my other classes. I avoided them the best I could, luckily it worked.

After last period, I jogged to my locker. I didn't want to be trampled by a stampede of not very careful high schoolers. I put my belongings in my backpack and closed it. Sighing, I slid a strap around my shoulder and made my way out of the school. On my journey, an unexpected running kid runs straight into me. Knocking the breath out of me. Thankfully, I didn't fall to the ground but, the kid did.

"Ow..." Their voice groans into the floor. I look down to see a boy with shaggy blonde hair. I couldn't see his face due to the fact that it's planted in the ground...

"Are you okay?" I ask, crouching down to him, holding my hand out. He looks up at me, his fuchsia pink eyes stare wide eyed into my (e/c) ones. This boy looks so familiar...

"(N/N)-chan?" He asks, his voice trailing off. I finally figured it out.

"Nagisa." I say, a warm smile spreads on my face. Instead of taking my hand, his arms wrap tightly around my neck as he pulls me in for a big hug.

"(N/N)-chan! It's great to see you again! I didn't know that you moved back!" He voice got higher to prove the point that he's very excited. Remembering from childhood, Nagisa had such a high, girly voice. Now, it's more lower. Besides that, he hasn't change one bit.

"It's great to see you, too!" I reply, hugging back. We both stand up. Nagisa is taller than me by a few inches. How funny.

"Does Haru-chan and Mako-chan know you're back?" He asks, releasing me from the loving yet, bone crushing hug.

"Yeah. They're actually in some of my classes." I answer, nodding my head.

"Aw, no fair!" He pouts, his eyes twinkling. That soon changes into an excited expression once more. "You have to join the swim club! Mako-chan and Haru-chan are in it! Along with Rei-chan who, I think you'll like!"

"Nagisa..." I start to decline his offer, however, he grabs my hand.

"Let's go!" He yells, pulling me with him. I tried to protest but, to no avail.... Great...
_______________

Sorry if this seems short! I'm trying to update my current ongoing stories (along with a new one). Anyway, I hope you liked it! Next chapter coming soon!

- xcutiepiexx❤️