30 Dates and More

Start from the beginning

"I think so. What for?"

"I've got something planned and I need all of the couples here for it to work."

"Alright I hate surprises but whatever, we'll be there."

"Cool thanks. See you later."

"See you." She hung up and probably went to scold Ty for being an arse.

"You've got Cas and Tay now." I grinned. Danny smirked back and skyped them.

"Cas, what the hell are you doing to Tay? Do I need to call the po po?" Danny asked with a smirk as I heard Taylar screaming with laughter through the speakers of the laptop. Caspian laughed with her and told Danny 'no' to the police call.

"What's up dude?" Taylar asked through the screen to Danny who was watching whatever was happening in amusement.

"You guys need to cancel any plans that you may have had tonight so you can come to mine at five. Lia has something planned that even I don't know about and apparently she needs all of the couples here to make it work or something."

"Well lucky for you we had no plans. We'll be there!" Caspian exclaimed happily and I could just picture him throwing his hands up. I laughed at him as I scrolled through my contacts to find Todd's number. Danny ended the call with Caspian and looked over at me expectantly as I held my phone up in front of my face so I could facetime Todd.

"Hey gurl! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO YOUR HAIR?" Todd yelled as he leaned forward over his phone as though expecting to get a better view of my messy bun that sat atop my head.

"Shut up Todd. Come to Danny's at five. Bring Amy too."

"Why should I? Your hair looks like shit.

"Just do it before I tell Amy that you're actually gay and that you're playing her for popularity that you don't need."

"Fine." He huffed and hung up.

"You have crazy friends." Danny pointed out as he scrolled through his phone for Charlie's number.

"They're your friends too!" I laughed as I looked for James' number. We both rang their phones at the same time and waited for them to pick up.

"Why is Danny calling Charlie at the same time you're calling me?" James asked as Danny began speaking into his phone.

"We wanted to call you to tell you two to come to Danny's house later at five because I have something I wanted to do but it'll only work if all of the couples come over." I explained.

"Weird but alright, we'll be there."

"Sweet. Bring chocolate for me!" I shouted as I ended the call, not waiting for a reply. Danny hung up a little after me and looked at me.

"Now what chocoholic?"

"Now we wait for five o'clock to come round."

---

I quickly folded up the small pieces of paper and threw them in the bowl before swirling them around a little with my hand. I made my way into the living room where everyone was sat, confused out of their minds.

"Right, now that the mastermind of this evening has arrived, what the heck is going on?" Darren asked from underneath Zara who was busy playing on her phone.

"I've brought you all here this evening for date night. Before any of you ask, no we are not spending the evening here." I pointed to the bowl in my hands. "This will determine this evening for you, choose wisely, you are not backing out of whatever had been picked." I handed the bowl to Caspian who looked at Taylar worriedly.