"Anything troubling you?" Remus asked me, genuinely interested or concerned. I hesitated, this was one of Sirius' best friends, and I wasn't sure if it was the right thing to do.

"It's nothing." I told him but he gave me this look as if he knew what was up.

"Come on, that's not true." I sighed before taking a deep breath and telling him.

"Well, it just, I'm really confused about Sirius." I started but he interrupted me.

"Wait! I take it back! I don't think I'm the one you should talk about this with, maybe your sister?" He said frantically, stopping my story. Burst out laughing, amused by Remus' face and body language.

"It's not anything like that!" I laughed and he seemed to calm down a bit.

"Alright then, continue." He told me and I nodded.

"Well, everytime I seem to be in the same room with him and his friends, he seemed to be hiding something, or multiple things from me. I don't understand why he has to keep a secret from me when I tell him pretty much everything. I just don't think it's fair." I explained to him. His face sullened, like he knew what I was talking about and couldn't explain.

"Maybe, Sirius does want to tell you, but it's not his secret to tell. Besides, is there anything, anything at all that you haven't told him?" He asked me and I thought for a moment. A few years ago, he tried everything to get my secret out of me, and I didn't tell him. No one knew accept Lily, James and my parents. I guess I wasn't being completely open either.

"There you go." Remus said to me, sensing I was coming to a revelation. I smiled slightly.

"Thanks." I told him.

"What for? All I did was tell you what you already knew."

"True, but it's nice to have someone to talk to, who actually listens." He smiled at me before turning away to give a cough. My expression became concerned as I really took in his state. There were bags under his eyes like he hadn't slept in days along with strained cheekbones, barely any colour to his complexion and sagging shoulders. Remus looked dreadful, quite like I had during the summer.

"Remus, are you okay?" I asked him as I put a light hand on his shoulder. He flinched slightly and I took it off.

"Just a little under the weather." He assured me, but I wasn't having it.

"Come on, we're going to Madam Pomfrey, leave your stuff here, I'll come back for it, but we are getting you a potion and some rest!" I told him, hauling him up into standing position and dragging him out of the library, despite his protesting. After a while, he stopped protesting, knowing that I was going to take him no matter how much he tried to fight it.

"Mr Lupin, Miss Evans, how can I help you?" Madam Pomfrey asked as soon as we stepped into the hospital wing. I made sure to make Remus sit on one of the cots before turning to the matron.

"Remus is sick and needs sleep, I was wondering if you had anything to help him?" I asked me. She took a quick look at him and his bags.

"I'll say, I can whip something up and then Mr Lupin can sleep here for the next few hours. Off you go, Miss Evans, I can take it from here." She told me and I nodded along.

"Alright, I'll pick up your stuff from the library and put it in your dormitory for you. I hope you feel better." I said to him before walking off.

"Eliza, honestly, I appreciate it but I was fine, you didn't have to bring me here and make all this fuss." He called after me as Madam Pomfrey forced him down into a bed. I just smiled and winked. For a sweet guy like him, I'd do anything.