Hiding it

"What's up Jack?!" I asked anxiously.
"Harleen...you got something on your neck..." He said. I got up and made my way to his mirror to discover he gave me a hicky! I turned and faced him. He look worried but I just laughed and said "You're the first person to do that to me Jack" I said chirpy.

J P.O.V

I couldnt believe I gave her a hicky. My mum will kill me. She came over and looked at my tattoo's moving her hands over my joker tattoo."The joker" She said "Yeah you can call me that if you like" I said. She answered "Well then Joker most people call me Harley" "Harleen" "Jack" My mom shouted. "Come down please" We headed downstairs and I stopped just before the dining area. I held Harley's hand and pulled her into the kitchen.

"Are we gonna tell them" I asked her."I suppose because I think they are gonna notice this thing on my neck" She laughed. I laughed with her and held her hand as we walked to the dining area. I stopped in the door way and I looked at everyone but that Sarah girl started at me mouthing "Hey handsom" to me. I just looked away and looked back at Harley. We took a deep breath and walked in and sat down still holding hands. "Mom, dad" I heard Harley say to her parents. "Mom dad" I said to my parents and they both looked at us. And she looked at me and held up her and with mine still attached to it. My mom looked at me and gave me a huge smile. Harley parents did the same...infact everyone did exept for one...Sarah. I just looked at her and laughed under my breath.

I turned to Harley and infront of everyone and asked "Harleen Quinzel... will you go out with me?" She looked around the room and turned her head back to me and grabbed my head and put her lips against mine and kissed me. "Is that an answer?" She asked "Yes" I replied.