Kissy

The room was silent. Our facing almost touching. I looked up and saw him looking down into my eyes and I now found myself doing the same thing. He leaned against me and gentally his lips against mine. I was shocked, but I kissed back.

I leaned out and blushed. My face turned red and he just smiled."wow"He said "You're an amazing kisser" "Thank you"I whispered. "Come on let's go" He said.

A made our way to the dining area and sat down. Jack made his way around the table before sitting next to me. "Jack and Harleen these are some friends" His dad said looking at us. I already knew everyone around the table but Jack didn't so his mom turned to him and listed everyone "Jack honey this Is Sam and Clara and their little boy Clarke who is 7,and that is Kirsty and Dave and their daughter Sarah who is your age" "Hello Jack" Sarah said staring at him with almost drool coming out of her mouth. "Hi" I replied smiling. I felt something wierd inside of me.No. I couldn't be. I was jealous that Jack might have liked her. I turned to Jack's mom and asked if I could go to the bathroom. "Jack please show Harleen where the bathroom his" She said smiling.

I got up out of my chair and so did Jack. I let him walk infront as we headed upstairs to the bathroom. As we got to the top he looked at me and kissed my cheek saying "Thanks for the quick escape" I just laughed. He waited outside the bathroom whilst I went in. I didn't really need the bathroom I just wanted to get out of there because of that other girl.

A couple minutes later I came out of the bathroom to see Jack in a room opposite. "Jack?" I questioned. "I'm in here Harleen" He answered opening the door. I went in this room to find it was his bedroom. He sat down on the bed and patted for me to sit next to him. I sat by him and turned towards him. He used his thumb and index finger to lift my chin up. Again he pressed his lips against mine. I instantly kissed him back moving closer. He grabbed me by the waist and pulled me close to this chest and on to his lap. We continued kissing untill he slowly moved his lips down to my neck as put my head up to catch a breath. He continued kissing my neck as he rolled me over so I was on my back and he was above me. A couple mintues past untill he stopped kissing my neck and looked at me and his mouth dropped as he stared at me...