"If you would like to know, you can check the Transfiguration hallway." I told him and walked away. I wasn't so hungry anymore. And I sure didn't want to run into anymore people who would ask us if I was okay. I looked back as I rounded the corner to see Sirius walking towards the Transfiguration hallway.

Not an hour later, Sirius and James came to find me in the common room. I was going over notes from my first two classes instead of going to my last two. I just didn't feel like it.

"McGonagall's going crazy. Why did you do that, Lizzy?" James took a seat beside we on the couch. I wrote another sentence.

"They deserved it." 

"They did, but I think they've been up there for long enough now." Sirius told me gently. I put down my quill.

"I don't think any length of time will ever replace the time I lost going through what I did." I said and gathered my things, I guess I would try the library for peace.

"You don't have to tell Dumbledore that it was you who put them up there. I can take the blame if you'd like." Sirius caught up with me. All of a sudden I felt weak, like I needed to let my emotions out. I closed my eyes and a few tears leaked out. I turned to look at Sirius and saw that his arms were already open, ready to embrace me. 

"You can't do this. You need to tell someone. Keeping it all in there won't do any good for you. If you tell someone, they can be punished. They deserve that." He mumbled into my ear. I sighed, sniffing but nodded.

"Fine." I wiped my eyes and Sirius took my hand as we walked towards the Transfiguration hallway. I was terrified to tell someone about this but Sirius was right, I didn't have the means to give them the right kind of punishment. I wanted revenge but maybe outing them for what they had done was enough vengeance and revenge from me.

When we got to the hallway, Dumbledore was there, as well as Munter and McGonagall. There was also a gathering of students, pointing, watching, making assumptions. I didn't want to tell everyone. I wanted this to be my secret. Sirius could know, James could know, I would probably tell Lily, and the headmasters could know. McGonagall would be the one I would tell. But after that, everyone else could go make rumors, I wouldn't go confirming them.

"Please step back Miss Evans, Mr Black." McGonagall told us as we approached.

"Actually, professor, I need to tell you something." I said quietly, looking passed her at the words I had written on the wall. Those would come off easily and I could see the caretaker already scrubbing away. The Transfiguration teacher looked to see what I was staring at then back at me. She had a sad look on her face. 

"Alright, please come with me, Miss Evans." She told me as placed a hand on my shoulder. I saw her flag down Dumbledore and Munter, who both looked equally stunned and saddened. Along with Sirius, we walked down to Dumbledore's office. When we got there, I took a seat in one of the chair in front of Dumbledore's desk.

"It was me who put them up there. I wrote those words. I don't care if you take we out of the tournament, I don't care if you have to take points off or expel me. What I wrote is one hundred percent true and they deserve everything that can happen to them. Karma's in order." I explained, keeping my head down and fiddling with my fingers. Professor Munter gasped and I couldn't blame him. Those boys were nothing but nice to me before this happened. We were always great friends and Munter knew that.

"Miss Evans," Dumbledore took my hands, and I looked up into his kind, blue eyes, "I want you to know that you are perfectly safe here. I do not blame you for putting those boys up there and, you will not be persecuted for this. This was entirely their fault. Headmaster Munter will take up the task of give out the correct punishment to these boys, as what they did is never tolerable. But I need you to tell us what spell you used to stick them to the wall, we cannot get them down."

"I will see to it right away, Eliza, do not worry." Munter assured me as I looked over. I sighed.

"You won't be able to get them down because I stuck them up there with a permanent sticking charm." I explained to them. I could see Sirius was trying to suppress a smile, and I guess what I did to them was funny.

"Well then, I believe you deserve an outstanding on your charm work, Miss Evans, but if you don't mind, we need to get them down now." Dumbledore told me and we all got up. When we reached the site, I quickly muttered the counter charm and left the scene. People were still there. 

"You did really good, Lizzy. I'm proud of you." Sirius told me once we got back to the common room. He gave me a hug. How did our hatred to each other turn into this kind of friendship where we could share our deepest, darkest secrets with each other? But I would take this over pranking and fighting, anytime.