Chapter 2: Complicated 🤷🏻‍♀️

Alex sat down, placing down two cups of warm frappe on the table, with a bright smile.

"How do you know this is my all-time favorite?"

I glanced around. There were beautiful displays of plants in the cafe.

At first sight, I couldn't tell it was a cafe. It's was like a garden in a greenhouse. The only shelter that's protecting us from the harsh air and rain is the giant dome which is made out of glass.

As I took a sip of frappe.

I closed my eyes to listened to the sound of the raindrops perform their tap dance on the surfaces of the glass dome.

"Did I meet the requirements of being a great boyfriend?",he then rested his head on his right hand, staring into my eyes.

"Hm?", I wasn't paying attention of what he  asked. Being too engrossed in the beautiful music of Mother Nature.

I looked into his ocean blue eyes, I wouldn't mind drowning in it. It's really pretty.

"How did you became friends with Jungkook?",he asked, not bothering to getting an answer on the previous question, this question had been up in his mind all day.

"Well, we used to be classmates back in high school, and he was that one kid that always flunk mathematics. To the question on how I actually became friends with him, I could still remember when he came up to me and asked me if I could tutor him because there was an upcoming exam-"

"So you were Jungkook's tutor back in high school? Ahhh~ Why didn't he asked any other people to tutor him? He is that lame in maths? Well, is he is, I'm not surprised. Did he actually think he wasn't obvious the fact that he is trying to flirt with you with every opportunity he got. Now he's back here in the game to make me jealous? He knows you have a boyfriend right? Why can't he just stay in his lane?!", he cuts me off even before I could finish what I was about to say. He groaned rolling his eyes in jealousy, while clapping, leaning back in his chair.

I shifted my face nearer to him.

"Oppa~ I didn't make you think like that, but i guess you can." I smiled, aegyos everywhere. I fluttered my eyelashes at him.

"Aigoo, since my girlfriend seems so adorable today I shall forgive him. For this time only. Ahh~ yappada girlfriend~" he said, patting my head.

Then my phone started vibrating.
"Hello? Ohh Jimin ah? Oh oh okay! I'll be there in a minute!"

I placed my phone on my lap and whispered to Alex " Chingu yah, sorry but I have to go." then I stood up took my handbag, ready to leave. Suddenly, I felt something grabbing my wrist. "Why must this always happen when we are together?" I heard Alex whispered, followed my him back hugging me. "Aigoo, my little peanut, see you tomorrow." I patted his extremely soft, almond and wavy hair. "annyeong!" I waved as I exit through the glass door.

I started my car and drove to the beach. "Where is that Jimin ahh?" I walked out of my car, looking everywhere searching for Jimin.

"Taeyeon!"I heard a familiar voice calling my name, I turned around and I see Mina running towards me, with Jimin walking, following her from behind. Wahh, I really cannot stand how cute they look together. "Taeyeon! I missed you so so so much!" She hugged me. "I missed you so much too!"

Jimin stood there, staring at me while I'm having a conversation with Mina.

Curiosity filled my mind, what was going on in my high school crush's mind?

"Taeyeon! It has been so long since I've seen you! How's life? Have you gotten a boyfriend?" Mina smirked, Playing with my hair.

"Yah! If you got a boyfriend," I paused for a moment then stared at Jimin at the back then continued " I have one too." I gave my poker face and wicked at her.

Mina saw what I was trying to say and turned around to face Jimin then faced me " He's just my Chingu... I don't have a boyfriend." She said shyly.

"OHH! Sorry! I thought you guys are in a relationship. You guys look great together! Heheh.." I took a step back, using both of my hands thumbs and index finger to form a square as if like a picture frame, framing both Mina and Jimin together, whoa, they look amazing together.

Mina took a step towards me and smacked my arm and whispered to me "Yeon ah, he likes someone else."
----------------------------------------------------------
YO GUYS IM FINALLY BACK AND CONTINUING MY CHAPTERS IN THIS BOOK! IT HAVE BEEN SO LONG EVER SINCE I STARTED WRITING THIS BOOK!

I'm sorry 😂😂 I hope you guys like this chapter!

Sorry if there's any grammar mistakes or spelling mistakes or any mistakes hohoho 😇

SARANGHAE