Chpater 13

ALEX' POV

I quickly walk out of the locker room when I see Tobin and the others standing at the parking with a boy and two girls. I think it's Toby's siblings.. The siblings I was supposed to meet on saturday.. I see Tobin laughing and smiling with the others. After all what happend, she's still happy and strong.. I hate myself for doing this to her.. And I'm scared to be with Servando but I can't help it.. I hate myself for lying to her and I like her so much.. God how am I going to fix this?
"Alex what are you waiting for?", Christen asks and I realise that I'm still standing behind them and staring at them..
"Um nothing I-I gotta go b-bye", I mumble and hurry to get home. It takes me around 40 minutes to walk home, and this time Tobin isn't with me.. That's going to be 40 very long minutes. I hear people laughing and talking behind me and turn around. It's Tobin sitting on her brother's back and laughing with her sisters. They notice me staring and the boy asks:
"Tobin, who's that? Do you know her?"
"That's Alex from my team. She's Servando Carassco's girlfriend.", Tobin replies and her sister rolls her eyes.
"Why's she staring?", the other one asks.
"Just leave her alone already, Perry!", Tobin sais and I go on walking. If I'd have been strong enough, I would have been the one to walk with them.. I shake my head and go on walking. After around fifteen minutes, a car stops behind me.
"Hey dyke!", I hear Servando yelling. I turn around. Tobin jumped off her brothers back, who walks up to the car.
"Don't you dare call my sister dyke again, you homophobic asshole!", he sais. Tobin's brother is very tall and looks incredebly strong. Servando closes the window again and rolls up next to me.
"Come in, babe. I'll take you to my place and you can spend the night.. If you know what I mean.", he smirks and opens the door. He'll hurt me if I don't come with him.. Tobin and her siblings are there, but would they help me? After all I've done? Would Tobin still help me? I have to risk it. I have to stay strong. I'll stay strong for Tobin!
"No thanks, Serv. I'm totally fine with walking.", I say and take a few steps forward. She opens the door and gets out of the car.
"You-", he yells. "Get into the fucking car, alright!"
"I'm not.", I say and thats when he raises his fist and punches my jawline. I scream out in pain and feel the blood running down my neck. He raises his fist again and I close my eyes, waiting for te pain to come. But it doesn't. Instead, I feel arms being wrapped around me from behind and I see Tobin's sister.
"I got ya", she smiles. I see Tobin and her brother holding Servando. Tobin has got a cut on her cheek and she's holding on to Servando's fists. Her brother has grabbed him from behind, while her other sister is opening the door of his car. Tobin and her brother throw him into the car and he starts speeding away. I let a breath out.
"T-thank..", I mumble without looking at Tobin or her siblings. I just get up and go on walking, tears streaming down my face. I'm hoping for Tobin to come after me, but she doesn't. I'm hoping for her to call my name, but she doesn't. And I can't be mad at her; after all I've done.. Then, I feel a hand on my shoulder. I turn around and look into Tobin's stunning brown eyes.
"I don't trust you, Alex. But I can't let you go home like this either so you should come with us. We'll take care of your jawline.", she sais, without showing me any emotions. I'd love to see her smile.. I always called it her 'million dollar' smile.. Gosh what I would do to see it right now.
"T-thanks but I'll be fine.", I mumble instead.
"No you come with us. That's the least you can do now.", she sais and I nod.
"T-thanks..", I say.
We arrive after another fifteen minutes at Tobin's. I didn't say a single word the whole time and I feel bad going into her house again. I remember what she said last time and I feel tears running down my face.
"It'll be okay, Alex.", Tobin sais and leads me into the bathroom. She takes out some advil and other stuff to clean my cuts. It hurts and I try not to cry, but it doesn't work. Tears run down my face and my neck. Tobin stops and looks at me. She takes out a handkerchief and dries my tears. I'm still waiting for her smile, but she's not moving her lips.
"T-Tobin.. I think we should t-talk..", I mumble trough the tears.
"So you actually think we should talk?After all that happend, you still want to talk?", she sais.
"G-give me one last chance. I-I promise. Just let's talk, please!", I beg her.
"Fine. One last chance for Alexandra.", she mumbles and puts the medical stuff away.
"No wait. Leave it there.", I say and she gives me a strange look, but takes it out again. I grab some stuff and start cleaning up the cut on her cheek. She gives me a surprised look and mumbles
"T-thanks.." She puts the stuff away again and leads me into her room. We sit on the bed.
"So why do you want to talk to me? I don't think there is anything left to talk about, Alex.", she starts.
"But I think so, Tobin. I lied to you since the very first day and I think you should know the truth.", I say. She raises an eyebrow and I go on—