One-Shot #5-Most Hated in the School [Pt. 2]

[Y/N's PoV]

"(Y/N), over here!"

Eren yells. I was walking with Armin to lunch, It was two months ago since he saved me and I managed to make great friends with him and all of his other friends, which include Eren, Mikasa, Sasha and Connie. I've seen Mikasa in a few of my classes and Eren is pretty hard to miss since he's pretty much the loudest person in the entire school, he also hangs out with Jean and Marco who seem pretty cool. It's especially hilarious when Jean tries to flirt with Mikasa. Key word being; 'tries.'

"Hey Eren."

I wave as Armin and I make our way over to him and everyone else. I notice how Connie has his arm around Sasha which I find adorable. They're probably the cutest couple in the entire school! (OTP OTP OTP! <3)

Ever since I met these guys, people have started to leave me alone seeing as they never leave my side. And I was thankful for that. I sit down next to Eren and Armin takes a seat across from me.

"So, anyone do anything? Evil glares? Physical bullying? Rape?"

Eren fires the same questions at me as he always does. I smile and shake my head without speaking.

"Great!"

I exclaims, grinning and wrapping his arm around my shoulders. He doesn't move his arm as he starts eating but I don't really mind and continue eating my own food. I look up and see Armin staring at Eren's arm intently like he's imagining it blowing up or something.

"Armin, you alright?"

I ask. As soon as I said that, his head shot up and looked me deeply in the eyes before coughing awkwardly and saying.

"Y-yeah, sorry. I-I was just... Umm..."

He stutters which only causes me to laugh slightly. He blushes and looks down as Eren leaves his arm tightly around my shoulders. Hmm... Is he... Jealous? I shake the thought away and continue eating.

~Timeskip to after school. Brought to you by Erwin's smexy eyebrows~

"Hey girl, long time no see."

I hear a familiar rough voice. I whip my head around and see no other than Ethan, Ryan and Andrew. My eyes widen and I attempt to sprint away. I had to do a job for Mr. Smith and Eren and Armin said they'd be waiting for me in case these douchebag's showed up. I saw the spot in my mind where Armin and Eren were waiting and ran there. But too bad those bastards are faster and stronger so once again I get pushed into the janitors closet I was passing by. All I see is Ethan, so the other two must be standing outside guarding. 

After a couple of minutes of struggling, we hear yells outside which causes Ethan to stop what he's doing and turn around, in bursts Armin and behind him I see Eren holding back Andrew. Once he spots me with my shirt unbuttoned, he drops Andrew, pushes past Armin and punches Ethan in the face. Armin grabs my wrist and pulls me out leaving Eren to deal with those guys. He drags me behind some lockers and I'm too in shock to do anything I just stand there staring at the ground. Armin notices this and decides to button up my shirt for me and I don't stop him.

"Are you okay? Did they do anything else? What happened?"

He fires similar questions at me as he did the first time. It kind of makes me smile remembering the moment when I first saw his beautiful blue eyes and how I got lost in them. I smiled.

"(Y/N)? Wh-why are you... Smiling?"

He asks.

"I'm fine Armin. Thanks to you."

I reply. Armin smiles and he leans in, as do I. We don't hesitate to close the gap between our lips. Soon enough, our lips were moving in sync. His lips were soft but they moved roughly, like he's been wanting to do this for a while.

"Hey! I did most of the work! Where's my kiss?!"

We hear a familiar voice complain. We both instantly jump away from each and see an annoyed, out-of-breath, Eren with his arms crossed over his chest. After a couple of seconds of getting over the shock and fright he gave me, I chuckle and walk over to him, pecking him on the cheek which causes him to smile.

"Thanks, babe!"

He replies. I roll my eyes and hit him hard on the back of his head. He grunts and rubs it then follows the two of us out the school.

~Extra ending~

Once I reach my house, Armin pecks my cheek and says his byes as I hug Eren and he says the same things as Armin. Before they had a chance to walk away, Eren wraps his arm around my shoulders.

"Armin, this must have been awkward for you."

Eren says. Armin gives him a confused look, as do I.

"You know, you were kinda third-wheeling."

I instantly chuckle at this and then it turns into a full blown laughter, causing my face to turn red. I then decide to play along. Eren still has his arm around me and I turn my body slightly putting my hand on his chest.

"Yeah, Armin. Must have been awkward."

I say with a grin. Armin then smirks and says.

"Yeah, it was. Sorry for ruining your... date?"

He questions the end. We all laugh and re-do our goodbye's properly. I smile as I walk back in to the house.

SORRY NOT SORRY!