One-Shot #3-Coffee Shop

[Y/N's PoV]

It was just another day working at the coffee shop. Seeing awkward first dates, hot guys, hot guys that hit on me, hot guys that ignore me, hot guys that are assholes, girls, pretty girls, pretty girls who know they're pretty, ugly girls who think they're pretty, slightly jealous of that girl girls and the occasional group of kids. Oh, and Armin~

I've been crushing the this cute guy in my school who only talks to me when he's ordering something from the coffee shop I work at. I don't act any different in front of him, unlike the other girl who works here and acts like a complete weirdo when she talks to Armin's best friend, Eren.

"Hey, (Y/N)~"

I hear the familiar sweet voice sing. I look over the counter and see Armin smiling sweetly. We all know each other because he comes here often with Eren. Who was flirting with the other girl here-Lucy-who had a massive crush on him.

"Hey, Armout!"

I joke which he chuckles at.

"The usual?"

I ask, he nods in return and pays before sitting in his usual spot with Eren. Lucy was staring at Eren the entire time she was making his order, I'm surprised she hasn't messed up yet. Well, I guess she does do this like three times a week...

"Here ya go."

I say as I place both of their orders down in front of them.

"Thanks."

They say in unison, I smile in return.

"So~"

Lucy sings as I get back. I give her a questioning look.

"Armin!"

She says, a bit loudly. I 'shh' her and make hand signals to tell her to lower her voice.

"What...?"

She whisper, asks.

"I don't want the entire world knowing I have a crush on Armin. I mean, it's not like I'll tell everyone you like Eren."

I say. Lucy's eyes widen and gives me a look like I've just committed a crime. I tilt my my head in confusion which she only awkwardly laughs.

"H-hi, Eren..."

She says. My eyes widen and I whip my head around to see no other than Eren.

"E-Eren!?"

I exclaim. Eren just smirks at me and says.

"Don't worry, I won't tell him. But only if you let him know, like, today."

My eyes widen at what he said.

"As for you."

He says, pointing to Lucy.

"Follow me."

Was all he said.

"W-what?"

Lucy questions.

"Do you really want me to explain?"

Eren asks, which Lucy just nods in response.

"Well, I thought we'd go somewhere private to make-out or something."

He says, walking off. Lucy happily follows and I look over to Armin who's sitting in the same spot as before scrolling through his phone. I thought now was a better time than ever.

Nope!

~Timeskip to the next day. Brought to you by Levi's sexy face~

Today, Armin walks in without Eren by his side, also Lucy called in 'sick' too. Coincidence? I think not.

"H-hey."

He stutters, blushing slightly. Huh? What's with the sudden nervousness.

"Hey Armin! Same as always?"

I ask, ready to make his order, but he just shakes his head. I give him a confused look.

"When are you getting off work?"

He asks. I check my phone and say.

"Umm... not until 12:30."

"Well, is there any way you can get off early?"

He asks.

"Umm, I could check with my boss. I'm sure Erwin won't mind. Why'd you ask?"

I reply.

"Well, I thought we could, I don't know... hang out or something? Eren's going out somewhere with some girl so I thought we could hang out a bit."

I smile at his response. Also at the thought of Eren being out with Lucy.

"Sure!"

I reply. I get permission to get off early and Armin and I wander around the mall chatting and laughing. He was a pretty cool guy, actually.

"So, what time do you have to get back?"

Armin asks.

"My boss texted back saying that someone else can fill in for me so I have the rest of the day off."

I reply.

"Cool. Wanna do something fun?"

He asks. I smile and nod. He takes me to tenpin bowling and an arcade where I win enough tickets for a large stuffed bear. We both laughed as we headed out of the mall. I notice that it's started getting dark.

"Hey, wanna get some food?"

I ask.

"Yeah sure, but I have to do something first."

He says.

"And what's that?"

As I ask this, he grabs my hand and pulls me somewhere. We walk for a bit but I don't question it. I don't where we are now, looks like an alley. He gives me a stern look before grabbing my stuffed animal and dropping it on the floor.

Aww, it's going to get dirty now... WAIT WHAT'S HAPPENING RIGHT NOW?!

I look at Armin slightly scared an nervous. I see his face leaning close to mine and I soon get the message. I quickly and sexily lick my lips which he smirks at. Wow, I never thought I'd see such a guy acting like this. But I like it. His fingers hook around my belt loops and pulls me off the wall on onto him. I place my hands around his neck and pull his head closer. The gap between our lips disappear and our lips connect. Lust fills my body as our lips move in sync. My heart beats faster than anything but all I can think about right now was me and Armin. Me with Armin. As we part, Armin speaks up.

"Eren told me."

He says. I bite my bottom lip and look down, hiding my blush. This only causes Armin to laugh.

"Only because he knew I liked you back."