Getting The Get-Away Car

AS A FAIR WARNING! There is violence, a few cuss words,and maybe 1 on 1 romance between brother and sister in this chapter just for the story not because this book is going to turn based on incest,abuse,domestic violence,and hate.

All I could do was sit on that bench. I had already called my butler but he won't be here for a while. I figured earlier that since I got hurt they would be more likely to give me the car and about 100k in cash. I mean they're rich anyways.

"UGHHHHHHHHHH"

"What?"

"HE'S TAKING FOREV- Ooh~ Puppy!" Not even realizing the pain I ran towards the white puppy that looked almost like an Arctic Fox.

"Excuse me,sir. May I pet your puppy?"

"Aph?"

"WYN!" I didn't think I'd see Arwyn here at all! I haven't seen in 10 years! She's changed so much! Her ears are more like elf ears. Her hair is nearly white and down to her thighs. SHe has deeper green eyes and is now about twice my size.

"You've gotten so pretty,Arwyn!"

"Thanks! Do you go to this school?"

"Yeah. I just mo-" I fell over and Arwyn caught me and placed me on the floor.

"Aphmau! Are you okay?"

"I guess. I fell out of a tree and may have twisted an ankle. But I'll live."

"That's good. Need me to carry you back?"

"Sure my butler should be here any moment now."

"BUTLER!"

"Not for long. I don't want to live the life I do right now. Me and Laurence made a plan to escape and go back to my adoptive ma."

"Adopted?" I told her the long story of everything that has happened the past few days.

"I really want to leave! I don't want to be known as a spoiled rich kid!"

"I bet. I live by myself so I don't really feel homesick."

"By yourself?!"

"I haven't told you have I?"

"No.You haven't."

~Flashback~(In Arwyn's POV)

I walked into my house past curfew because I went on a walk and lost track of time, but I've never come home late unless it was on the weekends by which I don't have curfew. I figured they would just let it by, I was wrong.

"Arwyn! Young lady! Why are you doing home so late!"

"Dad. I-"

"Nope nope nope! Come here!"

"Dad I didn't mean to c-" I felt something hard hit my head as I pathetically fell to the floor. I cried and screamed for my mom as my dad continued to hit me with his fist.

"Your mom isn't here. She out of town." I cried and cried and my father grinned at the sight of my pain.

"Do you know how long I've wanted to do this?" After I ran out of tears and gained some strength I kicked where the sun don't shine(yes I just said that.)and pushed him to the floor after I stood up on my feet.

"What the hell,Dad? Who beats up their child after loving the shit out of em' your whole life!?"

"Because I made a complete bitch! With your stupid ass elf ears and your idiotic way of thinking! I was hoping that you w-" I put my foot over his mouth only to be push down and pinned to the ground my my brother.

"You know...I am not even related to you one bit. I'm adopted so I can do what I want to you." I watched my dad run off to his room as I helplessly stayed in my spot with my brother face getting closer to mine.

"What the hell are you doing?" I struggled to push myself free,but I felt as my brother's lips locked with mine. Tears continued to stream down my face as I tried to make him stop. I gave up,ran out of energy,couldn't take it.

"The more you struggle the hotter you are..." I patted a certain rhythm on the ground that went:

Pat...Pat..Pat..Pat Pat PAT....Tap tap pat

I tried to open my mouth but I was so shocked that I couldn't. That's when I heard the door slam open and I turned to see my werewolf of a mom running at me and my "brother". That tapping method I used my mom taught me just in case I got into any sort of problem and she promised she would be able to hear it.

"What to you think you're doing young man!"

"What does it look like you old hag?" My mom charged at my brother and when she jumped she transformed into a dark black wolf and tore at his chest with her paws.

I jumped up and grabbed my mom running for my life.

********************************************************************************************

"This is your new house,dear.It's far from your brother and your father,yet closer to me and the police station. The school district is nice and has a good system of education."

"Thank you SO SO much, ma! I am so grateful of this." I hugged my mom tightly and she helped me move in.

~Present Day~(Aphmau's POV)

"You know what..just to put this short...let's just say that I wanted to move out and wanted to be in a better school."

"Oh. OK." Although I could tell she was lying, I just went along with it. I started to pet she dog when I saw my butler's car pull up.

"That's my cue!"

*********************************************************************************************

"Mom, I have a really important question to ask."

"What is that?"

"Is it alright if you could give me around 700,000 dollars so that I could get a car?"

=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=

I KNOW I KNOW cliffhanger. But that's my job,right? No..?WELL TO BAD this chapter I thought was kind of meh but I still am somewhat proud of it. I have nothing else to say so....

HAVE A NOICE DAY(love Temmie)(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧