Schedule edited?

Xxx Aphmau POV XXX

I look at my schedule and realize that some of my classes have been changed:

1) Choir
2)gym
3)band
4)English
LUNCH
5)reading
6)algebra 2
7)history
8) science
EVEN CLASS PERIODS ON MONDAY WENDSDAY AND FRIDAY. ODDS ON TUESDAY AND THURSDAY

Oh,just my luck. Since today is Tuesday I have every odd class. Whoever did this probably changed the teachers attendance and put it into the school system. I head off to choir and take a seat in the back. I have to at least try to be invisible. Right?
"Alright class please settle down." Gene is in this class. Aaron is,too. But, each on the opposite side of me."Today we have a student who changed classes. Please introduce yourself." I nod.
"I am Aphmau," people's eyes are twinkling at my name, "and I have been home schooled for two years."
"Your pretty!" Ummm...
"I absolutely agree. Now Miss Aphmau please take your seat." I head back to my seat and people are staring. Not a bad way,no,in a good way.
"We are going to be doing solo singing test today so if Naraku Osama please come up and have a seat." I wait for my turn."Miss Aphmau." I walk up to the seat.
"You can sing any song as long as it is school appropriate."
"Okay. "
"You may begin when you please." I can feel their stares. Not cold, but expectant.

Xx Song Start xX

Do I look lonely?
I see the shadows on my face
People have told me I don't look the same
Maybe I lost weight
I'm playing hooky
We're the best of the best
Put your heart on my chest so you can see it,too
I'm walking the long road
Watching the sky fall
The lace in you dress tangles my neck
How do I live
The death of a bachelor
Oh oh
Letting the water fall
The death of a bachelor
Seems forbidding for happy ever after
Ooooooooo
How could I ask for more
A life time of laughter
At the expense of
The death of a bachelor
I'm cutting my mind off
Feels like my heart is going to burst
Alone at a table for two
And I just wanna be served
And when you think of me
Am I the best you've ever had
Share one more drink with me
Smile even though your sad
I'm walking the long road
Watching the sky fall
The lace in your dress tangles my neck
How do I live
The death of a bachelor
Oh oh
Letting the water fall
the death of a bachelor
Seems forbidding for happy ever after
Ooooooooo
How could I ask for more
A lifetime of laughter
At the expense of the death of a bachelor
The death of a bachelor
Letting the water fall
The death of a bachelor
Seems forbidding for happy ever after
Ooooooooo
How could I ask for more
A lifetime of laughter
At the expense of the death of a bachelor

Xxx song end xX

"Very good. Now the only pointers I could give is just do what you do. This isn't a contest but when everyone is done I say who was did best and worst. You may sit." I hear clapping and see smiles. I acknowledge them by smiling and waving. While I wait I draw InuYasha on my paper folder. I got done coloring everything except the eyes, which are easy, by the time Mr. Warren called our attention.
"Alright class the best singer is, drum roll, Miss Aphmau. Congrats. The worst singer-as expected- is Ivy." Karma.
"Sir, are you sure that you didn't mix them up?"
"Yes I am. You sang of tempo and couldn't reach any low or high notes."
"So not fair. If GarGar were here he would back me up." Someone yells from across the room that he wouldn't. The bell rings and I start to head to band just to be stopped by Gene.
"Hey Aphmau, you did great out there. You're really good at singing."
"Thanks Gene." Wait. No. Am I blushing? I feel an immediate calmness. But it's not true. Almost as is someone is controlling my feelings. It's strange. "Well Gene I got to get to band."
"What do you play?"
"Almost everything, but in band I play clarinet, flute, and trombone."
"Oh, cool. Well bye I'm ditching so."
"Okay bye." Hold up. I myself acknowledged Gene, delinquent of the school, on my own terms. Was it my choice? I decide to play my flute today so I grab it and put it together.

Xx LUNCH xX

"Hey Aaron, I'm gonna go eat in the cafeteria. Do you want to join me?"
"Not today I have lunch detention."
"For what?"
"Beating up Gene. Zane has after school detention for PDA though."
"They pulled a PDA slip on him. Hahaha. That's expected though. A/n(for people out there PDA= public display of affection)
"Yeah,but according to Zianna, his mom, she was proud for making contact with someone as pretty as you."
"I'm flattered." Gotta love sarcasm.
"Hahaha. Okay bye." I wave and head to the cafeteria to get Japanese cherry blossom chicken. I sit with Gene by instinct. If I didn't I would be dead. At the same time it's almost like my body was pulling towards him and his gang.
I sit and ignore what they're saying. All of the sudden, I feel a pair of soft lips touch mine and I look up to see Gene. The thing is I can't move. No matter how much I try all that manages to happen is constant tears rolling down my cheeks and onto my palms. Laurence runs over to his table, puts down his food, and runs toward me. My eyes are locked on his. True fear in his eyes. Terror probably in mine. He throws Gene to the floor and I just sit there in shock.

So I know that this was terrible, but hey, I tried. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Caio!