enoch

Millie-

I walk outside of the house and down a path going thought the yard. I see some of the other kids on my way down the path and wave at them but don't stop to talk to any of them until Millard comes up to me.

"Millie, do you want play soccer with Hugh and I." Millard ask as he starts to walk with me.

"No Millard, maybe later." I answer and start walking faster. Millard is by far my best friend here and Hugh was the second closest to me, but I barely ever get any time to myself with all of the other kids here.

"Why? Where are you going?" He ask speeding up so he's walking with me again.

"I'm trying to have some time to myself, Millard. I'll play soccer with you and Hugh later. I promise." I says smiling at him and he shakes his head (lol he has a hat on so she knows he shook his head).

"Well, bye then." Millard says running back over to Hugh. I continue walking till I am far enough so I don't hear the other kids when I trip on something and fall down. I hear a small laugh and look over to see Enoch sitting by a tree. I stand up and brush my light pink dress off before walking over to Enoch who now stopped laughing.

"It wasn't very funny when I fell." I snap at him.

"I never said it was funny." He mumbles as he stands up.

"You laughed." I said crossing my arms and he rolls his eyes.

"It was funny, Millie, you fell." He says shaking his head.

"Well, I'm fine. Thanks for asking." I say starting to walk away when he grabs onto my wrist and I turn back around to face him.

"Look, I'm sorry. Are you okay?" He ask letting go of my wrist.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I answer and look over to where the other kids are and then back at Enoch.

"I really like you, Millie." Enoch says looking down. My eyes wide when he says this. I never really talked to Enoch, well I mean he never made a effort to talk to me at dinner or to come up to me when I was outside with everyone.

"Oh, I also like you, Enoch." I say looking down at my hands and he starts talking again.

"I mean, I like you more then a friend."

"I know what you mean Enoch." I look over to the garden Fiona make most of and think for a second of what to say next. "And I like you." He shakes his head slowly and then smiles.

"Well, that's good." Me mumbles before sitting back down beside the tree. "Because it would be really weird if I told you and you didn't like me back and we had to see each other everyday till pretty much, I don't know, forever because of the loop."

"So, you like like me?" I smile and he rolls his eyes suddenly having a change in mood.

"Yeah, that's what I said didn't I." He mumbles and I sit down next to him.

"Does anyone else know?" I ask him and he looks up to me and then shakes his head yes.

"Yeah, Hugh and Horace." He tells me and then looks down again.

"Oh, neither of them told me."

"Yeah, that's why I told them. I knew they won't tell."

"But you didn't tell Millard?" I ask and he shakes his head.

"No, you guys are to close, I knew he will tell." I shake my head and he turns to look at me and I give  him a small smile and he smiles back. I go to look away back he quickly moves in pushing his lips onto mine. Shocked, I quickly pull away. Enoch blushes before standing up and turns walking off.

"Enoch, wait!" I shout after him and he turns around.

"Forget it Millie." He says and then turns around and continues back to the House.

*later that day*

I walk out of the kitchen area where we eat dinner and up the stairs to my room. I go to open the door when I hear foots steps coming up from the other side of the hall. I look over and see Enoch. I let my hand fall from the cold door knob and turn to him.

"Hey, Enoch, can I talk to you?" I ask and he rolls his eyes.

"What?" He mumbles and I walk over to him.

"I'm sorry if I embarrassed you. I was just surprised that you kissed me, because you never really talk to me and not much to the other kids either." He shakes his head slowly and I continue rambling. "But I didn't mind when you kissed me, I actually liked it I was just surprised so I moved back."

"So, do you like me then?" He ask me and I shake my head.

"Yeah, I do actually, a lot."