The talk

Terezi was lying in her bed watching anime and drawing,till Vriska texted her to 'come to the tree house it's important '. Terezi put on her shoes grabbed her cane and started out the door shutting it behind her. It was seventy degrees out side but not a person in sight all the only noise she could here was her cane tapping the concrete, and the humming of birds. Now standing by the gate of Vriska's house  Terezie hesitates a bit but open the gate door softly closing it behind her,Terezi could see Vriska wavering from the tree house window  "get up her you goof!" Vriska yells down to Terezi. Terezi starts climbing the ladder pulling up the hatchet and taking a sit across from Vriska.
"So..what's so important you wanted to talk about?" Terezie said setting her cane down beside her then looking straight into Vriska's blue orbs."wellll.." Vriska started grabbing Terezi's hands holding them gently in hers."I-I love you Terezie..do you want to be my girlfriend..?" Vriska said nervously looking at Terezie. Hugging vriska tightly Tears streaming down her face "YES I will be you girlfriend!!..I thought you'd never ask.." She said through sniffles "a-are you crying?!" Vriska said slightly hugging back. Trezie broke the hug whipping tears away "vriska how long have you jade feelings for me?"
"Forever.." Vriska said

~time skip brought to you by I'm TIERD~

Vriska and Terezie lie down on a blanket in the front yard of Vriska's house gazing at the Stars listening to one of there favorite songs:

(Here some lyrics of the song that I used :3)

'This is how the story went i met someone by accident, it blew me away,blew me away'

"Y'know you've always bin the re for me" vriska said looking at Terezi as she watched the stars, as she started to sing with the song
Terezie:'it was in the darkest of my days when you took my sorrow and you took my pain, and buried them away,buried them away'

Both: 'wish i could lay down beside you when the day was done wake up to your far against the morning son, but like everything I've ever know you'll disappear one day so I'll spend my hole life hiding my heart away'

Vriska: you dropped me of at the train station put a kiss on top of my head, you watched me wave,watched me wave.and you went home to your skyscrapers neon lights and waiting paper that you call home, you call home

Both: wish I could lay down beside you when the day was done wake up to your face against the Morning son but like everything I've ever known you'll disappear one day so I'll spend my hole life hid dings my hart away.

"Terezie I love you" vriska said sitting up turning down the music. Terezie look into Vriska's eye leaning in only half way, vriska leaned in the rest of the way softly kissing Trezie, Terezi was a little shocked but quickly melted into the kiss.
Vriska broke the kiss because they need air "I love you to vris" Trezie said as she grabbed her can staining up "but I have to go home." terezie started to the gate door but was stopped by vriska "I'll take you there you don't know who'll be out" vriska said letting go of Terezi's arm opening the gate for her.

-another time skip brought to you by I'm hungry-

"Well were" Terezie said look at her house then looking at vriska giving her a hug before she walked into her house "good by babe" vriska mumbled to herself walking back home with a wide smile on her face, she could never feel happier

Hi I know I wrote other stories before but deleted them I decided I should make one since only art ain't gonna work so hope you like it I'm not the best writer an If you want the story to be longer just tell meh.
By cuties <3
Word count (683)