Prologue

~Prologue~

"It's always been you.."

"but Tom we-" I'm cut off by a pair of soft lips meeting mine.

I'm reluctant at first but eventually I give in. Our lips sync together at a steady but passionate pace. His warm kiss makes me feel like the floor was pulled from under me. His hands move to my waist pulling me into his body leaving the space between us non existing. My hands lay on his neck, fingers spread so my thumbs rest on each side of his face.

How could something so wrong feel so right?

He slowly pulls away snapping me back into reality. He puts his forehead to mine and smiles. Both our chest rising and falling rapidly.

"No ones ever kissed my like that," he finally speaks. A playful smirk appears on his face but his eyes show more. The way they sparkle from just the street light of the park. They look beautiful.

I'm speechless standing in the middle of the park being held in his arms. I've never really looked at him before, meaning I've never noticed how his eyes seem to have a light of their own. How his cheekbones were prominent and made his facial structure look absolutely flawless. And those lips. Oh those pink lips that had just met mine. I can't believe how bad I actually want to kiss him again. Wait no. Brooke snap out of it! You know you want to kiss him my stupid subconscious adds.

He's staring straight into my soul with those blue eyes. I want to look away. i want to turn around and run away. Run as fast as i can, far away from him. But I can't. My feet seem to be frozen to the ground, forcing me to stand directly in front of him.

"I know you've never looked at me as more than just a friend and you probably don't feel the same way." Tom finally breaks both the silence and our gaze. He fixes his eyes on the ground as the words leave his lips. I was still able to catch how his eyes seem to change. Slowly losing their life.

He quickly recovers and fixes his eyes on me again.

"But I can't keep these feelings locked away anymore. Do you know how much it hurts to see you constantly and having to pretend that you're just another person in my life? Do you know how hard it is to stop myself from grabbing and kissing you every time I see you? I can't do it anymore! From the moment I laid my eyes on you I immediately felt something indescribable. The way your eyes were on me and you didn't seem to care of who i was. I acted unforgivably rude that day and I am terrible sorry for that first impression. But you didn't let it slide by. It didn't matter I was "Tom Hiddleston" you quickly shot back your little sarcastic response and I was instantly intrigued by you."

His lips brake into a small grin.

"When I saw you the next time at the coffee shop you took my breath away. I knew I wanted to keep seeing you. I wanted you in my life. Someone who only wanted to befriend the real me. As time went on my feelings only grew stronger. It hurt me to see you suffering because of that jerk who left you lost and broken. It hurt me more to know I would just be the person you talk about him and all your other crushes to... never more. I tried so hard to get over the "crush" I had. I didn't want to risk our friendship." He stops for a second before placing his hands in his coats pockets with a sad expression on his face.

His eyes seem to look everywhere but to me. After what seemed to be hours of silence he looks at me again.

"But you know what the hardest thing was?"

I don't know what to say. I am in complete shock by his confession. I just stand there, eyes wide, speechless.

"The hardest thing was when I accepted the fact that I am truly, madly, deeply in love with you."

He placed his hands on my arms and stepped closer.

"i'm in love with you, Brooke."

He placed a quick kiss on my lips.

"Please give me a chance to show you I can be the best for you. I'll spend my days trying to make you the happiest person on earth. I'll travel the world to make you smile. I'll be anything you want me to be.... just give me a chance."

I couldn't keep quiet any longer. He expected an answer. But how could I tell him if i wasn't sure myself! This all happened so fast. I took a deep breath before speaking. Here it goes.

"Tom I....

~A/N: Hiiii, this is the first time i write again since like 6th grade so i'm a little rusty but bare with me! i'll post chapter 1 tomorrow! Please leave feedback!