CURRENT ELDER

Name: Keiji SanuraiiAge: 42Look Description: Like most of the members, his hair and beard is a silver color

Age: 42
Look Description: Like most of the members, his hair and beard is a silver color. Though, since he is older, it's a lot darker than most. His eyes are a tin silver. He stands at 6'4, can be very intimidating since he has a warrior/traveler body, and is pretty tan compared to others in the clan.
Relationship: Akio's and Y/N's uncle- He was their mother's older brother. He was often out trading like the other men in the clan, making him miss not only the delivery of his nephew and niece but also the death of his beloved twin sister. Once he got news about the death of his sister, he did not return to the clan till Akio and Y/N were 5. When he eventually came back to take his place as soon-to-be elder, he instantly fell in love with his niece and nephew and took on the role of a doting father figure.
Personality: Keiji is very loving and kind to everyone he meets. Though he can be strict a lot, especially when it counts, he tends to stray and become a complete goof.
Extra~
•He calls Y/N as N/N all the time, sometimes even calling her his favorite niece and his sweet little warrior, and he calls Akio as Ki-Ki.
•Still trades from time to time, but usually only when his cousin, Levi, stays in the clan
•A doting father figure for Akio and Y/N

COUSIN

Name: Levi TsuyoshiAge: 45Look Description: Ashy silver hair, silver bell eyes, and the same skin color as Keiji

Name: Levi Tsuyoshi
Age: 45
Look Description: Ashy silver hair, silver bell eyes, and the same skin color as Keiji. He's always wearing spectacles and has a silver cane with the head of a dragon in his hand.
Relationship: Cousin one-removed: He is the cousin of Keiji and his sister (the Gin's mother). He is a merchant, just like Keiji, and the two often switch places as the elder of the Gin Dragon Clan.
Personality: He's sort of a brute, being very loud and usually picking fights. He's a truthful man, though, and well respected by those who know him.
Extra~
•2nd elder
•Merchant
•The cane he uses once belonged to the head elder, passed through generations from the first Gin dragon

STEPMOTHER OF GIN DRAGON