Why you still mad?

So Amma is starting to write the continuation of The Undercover Assassin, but no one is giving me motivation.

So guys, vote and comment. I need opinions and ideas.

Vote and comment on this for an early update.

..............................   .............   ..... ...

Gab POV

Today my babies are coming home from their father, whom I haven't seen in a year now. His mom just comes by from time to time, picks them up with him for a month or two, and then brings them back.

I finished cleaning and then started making their favourite crushed Irish and eggs.

I started cutting the Irish when my phone started ringing.

Convo

'

"Hey, I'm outside."

"Who's this?"

"August "

"What August"

"Yeah, with the kids, my mom was not feeling well, and I was in town, so I decided to drop them off myself. Something's wrong."

"No, of course not; I'll be out there in a minute."

I turned the stove down and went outside. When I got out there, I saw Aug standing by his car with the kids standing by his feet. I don't know what came over me, but I hadn't seen or talked to this man for a year now, but I still loved and missed him, so I ran and hugged him.

"I missed you, babe."

Then I felt his arms rapt around me.

"I missed you more, big head."

"You still mad at me?" I eased off and asked him.

"I'm not mad at you; I just needed time."

"Yeah, you got it, but you still didn't come back."