Confusing Revelations

WARNING: Explicit descriptions of brutality and sexual acts. (Pictures were not used for this chapter.)
-----------------------------------------------------
In the past, you never perceived women as trouble. You divided yourself from the girls in school; partly because they gossiped too often, partly because you didn't fit in. The small social circle of Elkins, West Virginia didn't place a feminine label on you. Rather, you were simply known as Sergeant Bennett's kid: genderless and assertive and unique. Though your mother encouraged you to surround yourself with female friends, you had no interest. Those country queens were merely catty, two-faced creatures who enjoyed passive-aggressive competition. You didn't bother them, and they didn't bother you--just as you preferred. Spending your youth among the boys was rewarding; they molded you into a staunch, dominant personality. It was a rare time that you encountered any girls who tried to shout you down or impose their superiority. And you pride yourself in your strong character. But leading a masculine life gave you a false sense of invincibility (Gio often pointed out this particular flaw). When you looked in the mirror, you arrogantly believed that you were unbreakable. You never thought you'd meet someone who would challenge that ardent belief--even Negan didn't demolish your spiteful nature. Now, you were staring into the smoldering eyes of a woman who controlled your every movement; threatening you with pain and tempting you with the promise of pleasure. Finally, you had met your match.

Writhing under Alpha's ministrations, your puncture continued to bleed. The droplets stained your jeans. Her fingers still curled around your pussy, which was getting hotter by the second. She touched the knife to your cheekbone, and the frigid metal drew a light line down to your neck. "So, you saved Gio from Ezekiel?" she asked in a melodic tone.

"Y-yes," you answered. She flicked her index finger against your engorged clit, and you gasped. "I found him in The Kingdom while on a mission."

"What sort of mission?" she inquired. The blade teased your breasts for a moment, and then traveled down your belly.

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you," you responded with truthful eyes.

Alpha pinched your skin with the tip of the knife, but she didn't draw blood. Not yet. "Tell me..."

You ran your tongue over your lips. "Gio stole something from Negan, so I was sent to reclaim it."

"Must've been very, very valuable," she commented softly. "What was it?" Her fingers tickled your wet slit.

Stifling a groan, you replied, "Negan has a weapon that he prizes above all else. It's very much a part of him. Gio took it to weaken him, but it didn't work."

Alpha's teeth gleamed in the faint light. "What a foolish boy..." she crooned. "His scheme placed us all at risk. Ezekiel's rivalry with my men can never be mended...we've slaughtered his people on countless occasions. And any alliance with Negan is not negotiable. All he was asked to do was infiltrate the Sanctuary and spy on him. He didn't follow orders." She placed the edge of the knife against your left nipple, and the sharp sensation made you shudder. "I delivered justice accordingly. We don't have to worry about Gio anymore." Her cruel remark made your eyes narrow. Your breaths became harsh. "From what I've observed, you knew him quite well."

Wait a second...you thought. This chick believes she successfully turned Gio into one of the undead. She doesn't know that he fled to The Sanctuary. Should I...no I shouldn't break out that headline. You decided to omit that information. Instead, you gave her a sliver of the truth. "He is...was my best friend," you murmured. Faking a solemn tone, you asked, "What did you do to him?"

She let out a heartless cackle and rubbed your cheek in a patronizing way. "Oh sweetie...all I can say is that I'm sorry for your loss."

You fought the urge to smile. Lowering your gaze, you mused, She really has no clue! Oh man, what if she ran into him again? Playing the oblivious card, you pretended to mourn. "You...you killed him?"