Soccer: Show Off

You woke up the next morning and immediately got dressed. Luckily, last night it was pitch black in her room, so Logan couldn't see your cuts. You pulled a black hoodie over your head and walked out.
When you finally got to the day room, everyone greeted you. You nodded and sat down next to Logan, your old tennis shoes wiggling around a bit.
"Want some breakfast?" He asked. You shook her head.
"I'm not hungry," you mumbled. "I ate last night."
"Okay....." Jean took another bite of cereal.
"When does training start?" You asked, doing your best to change the subject.
"About twelve. You've got time.
"Okay...." You looked about, your ADHD kicking in. Jeez I'm already bored! You thought.
Scooter saw that you were looking outside the window at the soccer field, like you would give anything just to kick a ball. "I'm gonna go play some soccer. Y/n wanna come?"
"Yes please," you smiled. Scooter helped you up and Logan nodded before giving him a "Best Brother Ever" look.
"Have you ever played before?" Scott asked. You nodded.
"I'm okay. Know a few tricks," you mumbled. He brought out a ball and kicked it to you.
"Try and score," Scott ordered. You shrugged and dribbled the ball up to him. As soon as he went for it you easily did an ankle breaker and scored.
"Okay?! You're amazing!!" Scott smiled, pulling himself off the ground. "No one around here can do that!"
"Really? That was the first trick I was taught," you kicked the ball back.
Secretly, Logan had walked out to check on the two and saw Scott getting his butt kicked by you. All he could do was chuckle.
After you did some amazing footwork, did a full 360, and scored. Logan couldn't help but clap.
"That was great, kid," Logan smiled. "You could take on a whole team and win!" Logan chuckled. You shrugged it off.
"I've been demolished a few times myself," you nodded. "You can go inside if you want. I can play by myself."
"Nope. That ain't happening. I'm gonna stand right here and watch you kick Scott's butt in his favorite game."
"Shut up Logan. She's actually amazing at this game!" Scott muttered. Logan didn't look convinced. "Do you wanna try and beat her."
"Sure. I've always been pretty good myself at soccer," Logan smirked. He walked onto the field and you nodded.
"How bout we play to ten?"
"Sure. Sounds good," Logan was fairly confident that he was gonna win.
Boy was he wrong.
You were what the children would call a beast. As Logan walked to you to take the ball, you pulled it back and spun, kicking it into the goal. Logan then almost lost all hope of winning. This time he had the ball, but that didn't matter. You quickly stole it before Logan could think and scored.
All the other mutants were laughing their heads off as Logan got his butt kicked by a girl at a sport. Of course, none of then would ever let him live it down, but they still wanted you to be on the soccer team.
"Jeez, look at Logan! This is just too funny!" Rouge chortled.
"If she was on the team, we would win every game!" Jean agreed.
"Grr..... hold still kid!" Logan growled, trying to take the ball from you. You used an ankle breaker and Logan fell, you scored but then immediately helped him up.
"Are you okay?" You asked.
"If I hadn't just got demolished at soccer by an eight-year-old, then yeah. I would have been fine. But that was amazing!" Logan chuckled. All the younger mutants ran out.
"Y/n we watched you destroy Logan... that was amazing! Do you think that you could be on the soccer team?" Bobby asked.
"Sure," you smiled.
"Jeez Logan. You must be pretty embarrassed right now!" Jean chuckled. Logan hit her in the back of the head.
"I'm still your martial arts teacher. No one said that she could beat me at that. Actually, no one can beat me at that," Logan chuckled.
"Don't judge a book by it's cover, Logan," Jean smiled, walking away. Logan then knew that he was about to get his butt kicked for the second time that day.

What's up?! I just knew that this character would have a need for speed so I had to do at least one where she demolishs Logan in somekind of sport.
Vote and comment on what you want the next chapter to be. I have an idea but it is a secret. I gave a few hints in the chapter but still. Have a good labor day weekend and rest up.
I got a new follower today @Hemzy60355 and I am very proud. Thank you.
~abby