Meeting and Greeting

You ran through the alleys, heaving and gulping breaths away. The men keep chasing you.
"Leave me alone!" You sob.
"As soon as we have three thousand dollars!" Ugly #1 yelled.
"No!" You yell.

Logan is called in by Xavier, which is odd. Logan immediately jogs to his office, knowing it was urgent.
"Hello, Logan," Xavier greeted.
"Hey Xavier," Logan sat down. "What's up?"
"There's a girl, maybe eight, who has been running away for her whole life. Her backstory is a lot like yours, so I knew that you were the man for the job," Xavier explained. Wolverine huffed.
"Alright. Where is she?" The feral asked.

"Please! Go away!" You yelled. You knew that it was hard for you to live, but you were about to give in. You knew it.
"NEVER!!!!!" They all yelled. You tripped and they tackled you to the ground. Out of nowhere, a large man appeared, claws stabbing Ugly #3 in the back. You closed your eyes and concentrated. The shadows grabbed Ugly #1 and 2 and they were shrunk into nothing. Destroyed.
"Hey kid," the man picked you up bridal style. "I can't tell if your amazing or crazy."
"Both."
"Good. I was getting worried," he pretended to brush some sweat off his forehead. You didn't reply.

Logan's POV

The child definitely had a terrible backround. I could just tell. The only thing I knew to do to make her feel better was to take her back to Xavier's.
She's odd. She had a black cat tail and matching black cat ears. She wore black jeans and some black tennis shoes. Her shirt was pure black along with a dark brown leather jacket, even though it was summer. She had brown eyes and some braided raven hair and was pale as a ghost.
"Come on, kid," I looked at her. "Let's go to the school."

Normal POV

You avoided everyone at the school. You were like an outcast among outcasts. Well, except Logan. You talked to him a little. Like at lunch. He just wouldn't leave you alone. But during school, you were to afraid to speak to anyone else.
"Hey kid!" Jean smiled. "I've been looking everywhere."
You shrugged and walked back over to your corner. You sat down criss-cross and pulled out your book.
"Magnus Chase, eh?" Cyclops smiled. You nodded again.
"She's not a big talker," Logan walked over to the younger mutants. You shook your head "no" and returned to your book.
"Hey kiddo," Beast kneeled in front of you. You squirmed, as if the floor had become a thousand little pricks. "I'm Beast, but you can call me Hank."
"I'm Y/N," you whispered.
"Woah! She talks," Scott smiled. You shut your mouth. "No no no! I didn't mean it like that! I love it!"
"Really?" You asked. "'Cause where I came from, if I spoke, I was beat."
"Oh," Jean hugged you. You squirmed away.
"I don't like hugs. Sorry," You answered. Logan chuckled.
"Me neither kid," he smiled.
"How old are you?" Rouge asked.
"Eight," You replied, setting the book down. She turned to Logan.
"Thank you. I never got to tell you, sir," You looked at him.
"Hey, she called you sir!" Scott congradulated. Logan chuckled.
"Call me Logan, kid," he looked at you
You nodded.

Three months later!!

You tossed in your bed, trying to get the terrifying nightmare out.

"Run Y/N!" A man yelled. "RUN!"
"No! I can't leave you!" You sobbed. The monster continued to fight him.
"PLEASE NO!" You watched him fly across the street, losing his sword.
And not moving.
The monster came after you. You tried to draw your sword and run. But you couldn't.
The beast grabbed you and you got a good look at his face. He had horns and a face like a cow. A minotaur.
Then he threw you next to the man who had saved your life.
"LOGAN!"

"LOGAN!!" You sat up and realized that you were yelling in your sleep. You pulled your knees to your chest and started to cry. Logan opened your door.
"What's wrong?!" He asked, he must've been woken up by your scream, because his hair was a mess and he was in his PJs.
"Nothin," you replied, trying to dry your tears. But more poured down.
"Are you sure?" Logan sat next to you, rubbing your back.
"Just a bad dream. I have them a lot," you replied, shaking violently.
"Sh," he hugged you. You were taken back by the movement, 'cause Logan didn't hug. He said it himself. "It's alright. I have em to."
"*sniff* Really?" You asked, still crying. "I-I've always been turned away. Then worked. Then beat. No one ever tried to comfort me. Ever."
"Well, now I'm here," Logan smiled. You finally gave into his hold and relaxed. It felt wierd. After being alert, you figured out how to sleep while being alert. But now, you felt safe.
"Logan...." You finished drying your tears, but you were still shaking. "My nightmare was about you fighting a Minotaur. Well, he threw you across the street and into a building. Hard. And you-" your voice cracked. More tears spilled down your face. He hugged you a little tighter.
"That can't happen. I have super healing, it's impossible," Logan replied. Your cat ears started to stand back up, but not all the way. You hugged Logan.
"I..... I just don't want you to try and kill me. Like my parents did when they found out that I was a Neko. Or convince the other mutants that I'm a bad guy, like they did to my brother. As I watched my brother try and kill me, I almost lost hope. It's hard to keep hope when you see all your friends try and kill you," you felt a sob build up in your throat but forced it down. "I never had anyone. I had myself, but that's it. Many people wanted to kill me, so they could get three thousand dollars from my parents. I just ran. Ran and never turned back. I quickly caught on to being homeless and learned how to steal different stuff. Like fifteen dollars from a rich person's wallet. Of course, I only stole from greedy people, never needy people. If you were rich and bought three thousand dollar handkerchiefs, you could pay for my dinner."
"One question. What's a Neko?"
"Me. They are humans that have cat ears and a tail. They can turn into cats and anything feline. It's actually quite convenient," You answered.
"Well, I would never rebel against ya kid. Now, go to bed. You've got training tomorrow."

Okat what's up I just wanted to do a little adopted thingy. Hope you enjoy.
Also check out @WingedGurl she's awesome. She has replied to almost all of my stories and she deserves some love. Also check out coolperson999 she's awesome too.
Alright that's all for chapter one. Oh yeah, DISCLAIMER! I do not own anything in this book. Really wish I did, but I don't.