"Hey T-Bear, what's the name of the song you just sang?" She asked.

"I don't know what it's called." I replied.

"How about Still Into You. Cause that's what I am, still into you." She replied smirking and took my guitar from me.

"Give it baaaaaack." I said overly dramatic like a little kid.

She stuck her tongue at me and strummed it. She was playing the song I sang and just noticed what she said.

"So you're still into me?" I asked smirking.

She looked up at me and blushed and nodded.

"I've always been into you T. I still like you." She said getting serious.

"I still like you. In fact, I'm still in love with you." I told her leaning towards her.

She looked down blushing her hair falling in her face. I put two of my fingers under her chin and looked her with lust filled eyes. She looked at me quizzically and was about to say something when I closed the gap in between us.

The kiss was so soft and gentle and unsure but, it was innocent. I took the guitar com her hands and set it somewhere. I kissed her with a little more force and put my hands on her waist. I bit her lip and she moaned allowing me to put my tongue in her mouth. We broke away breathing hard and she was blushing alot.

"I wasn't kidding when I said I was still in love with you Hayles." I whispered.

I kissed her again but this time harder and bringing her in my lap. She hasn't moved and I put my hands on her waist again. I started kissing her neck and she let out a small moan. I started nipping at her neck when Brendon walked in the room.

*Spencer's POV*

"Go fish." I told Dakotah.

We were in my room playing Go Fish on my bed and right now I'm winning. All I needed was another king and a two.

"Do you have a king?" I asked.

She sighed and gave me a king. "Do you have a two?" She sighed again and gave me her two.

I put down my cards and did a little victory dance.

"I won I won, I shot my BB gun. You lost you lost you ate that dirty applesauce. I want you and you to cheer it with me too. Woooh!" I sang.

She looked at me upset and pissed at the same time and I immediately stopped.

"I'm sorry Dak." I told her.

She nodded and I looked at her upset and leaned down to kiss her. She turned away and started cleaning up the mess we-I-made.

"Dakotah, what's wrong?" I asked upset.

"Nothing." She replied softly.

"Is this because of the game? Cause if it is, I don't know why you're overreacting." I said.

"It's not that it's just, we can't do anything fun without you winning and rubbing it in my face. Call me childish but that's where I am. It really hurts and makes me wanna punch you in the face." She replied.

"I'm sorry, Dakotah. But you know what'll make you feel better?" I asked.

"What?" She asked sighing.

"A kiss. From the Master Spence!" I said in my best thug voice.

She started laughing really hard and threw her head back and continued laughing. I crawled over to her and started kissing her neck. She stopped laughing quick and started moaning. She put her hands in my hair and started pulling on it making me groan and then I kissed up her jaw and landed on her soft lips. She kissed me hard and switched positions so she was on top straddling me. She started kissing down my neck and unbuttoning my shirt.