Parte Unica

~.~

"Mia Tomlinson Payne, you better be ready in the next 5 minutes" Louis yelled out to his daughter. She always takes so long to get ready.

"Give her a rest, babes" Liam massages his shoulders, gently, always gentle with him. Between the two of them, Louis is always the one nagging or scolding Mia and Liam is the one who defends her. It's not like Louis wants to punish her or something, it's just that she's going through a phase. The golden teenage years. She's a little rebel and she barely listens to his advices. Most of time she's pacing out or like she's in another world.

They understand, so they give her, her own space. But it's difficult when all Louis wants to do is help her. She's only 16 and he really wants to understand her better.

Right now she's descending the stairs, wearing an all black outfit and dark make up. Louis tries to understand. "Mia" he sighs.

"Don't start dad" she rolled her eyes at him. First able she didn't want to go to have lunch with her parents and her uncles because 1. They're old 2. She can be doing lots of other stuff more interesting than this.

"Don't roll your eyes at me, young lady. If you-" someone once again squeeze his shoulder and he knew that was Liam. "Mia, don't talk to your dad like that, sweetheart. Remember what we talk?" Liam kindly asked to his daughter. He was more sensitive than Louis.

"It's just that-" she pouts. "I don't want to go. It's so boring"

"Don't you wanna see your uncles? You haven't seen them since forever. Actually the last time you saw them, you were like five" Liam frowns trying to remember when was the last time Mia saw her uncles. He probably won't remember.

"I don't even remember them" she defends herself for the lack of interest of going to this 'family reunion'

"Oh but they do and I haven't seen them in a while. They came all over from Ireland to visit us" Louis explained.

"Ireland?" She asks. She didn't know her uncles were in Ireland, that must be so cool. Maybe they're nice?

.

After Liam found a spot on the parking lot in Applebee's. Seriously they choose this restaurant? Mia didn't even like the food there.

Mia opens the door and helps Louis with the door. "Thank you, sweetheart"

See Louis, she's not that bad.

"Hi, we have a reserved table already is under 'Tomlinson Payne' Liam tells the receptionist.

"Of course, yeah. Right this way" the young woman says. She guides them to a private room and gives them 3 menus. "A waiter is going to take your order. Have a good stay"

The three of them says 'thank you' to her and then she leaves.

"She's nice. Isn't it?" Liam asks.

"She's a receptionist of course she has to be nice" Louis murmured. He's in a very bad mood right now and he doesn't even know why. Maybe because he has a lot of time that he doesn't see his brother.

"A job is a job, dad" Mia decides to speak.

"I'm not saying anything, Mia" Louis replies angrily.

"You're always critiquing people. It's not your business"

Louis is about to respond to her when he sees a familiar blonde hair.

"Loubear" someone excitedly yells.

"Nibear" Louis yells as happy as the blonde. They haven't seen each other in so long.