Part 75: Zero Fucks

Start from the beginning

I knew when women wanted something and when she didn't stop me...it sealed the deal. Word on the street is, when females get naggy...they need some "good good" to keep them in the game and apprently Aliana's behavior has already changed since I woke up.

She made me breakfast and coffee. She greeted me in the kitchen with all smiles. Its crazy what good sex can do to people😏

"I hope you follow through with my requests" I scope her out.

"Sure"

"Ok Aliana"

"Speaking of money, how you manage to buy her gift and fly down here?"

"Lets just say...I'm doing what I always been best at in life"

"And that is?"

"For me to know, and for you never to find out" I grin.

"You asshole" she laughs, speaking in that mixed british accent.

"But this asshole was touching yours last night my dear

I never intended on having sex with my babymama lastnight, but shit happens...its not like I'm keeping myself for Ivyene anymore. What I fail to realize before was that...I'm a single man that can fuck with whoever I want when I pleased. I'm done with caring about possibly hurting Ivy, the bitch always hurts me in then end. So fuck her and whatever we had. I can do what I want...and trust me, I will.

Zero Fucks from now on...🙎💯🚫

"Daddy?" I hear my little girl's voice comong closer.

"Yes baby girl?"

"Can you open my Barbie now"

"Yep, lets go" I take her hand.

*October 29th*

"Suck my shit nigga" I clench his jaw, fucking his throat.

He gaggs, as my shaft deepens into his mouth, sending unbelievable pleasure up my entine body.

"Mmmmm" I bite my lip, still clenching on to this hanging rollie in my mouth.

You wont belive where I am and What I'm doing. Well let me fill you in..

I'm at work, taking my soon to be last break. Me and a co-worker of mine are in the back room as he continues to give me amazing head. Me and him flirted beforehand, but then I stepped up to him boldly and here we are now. To make things more enjoyable on my end, I lit me up a rollie, smokong it while this nigga bobbed down on my tip.

"Fuc-k" I moan..., gripping the top of his hair.

Zero Fucks right...so fuck this damn job and fuck this nigga's mouth.💯😏

The door suddently opens. I didn't bother to lock it when we first came in so that was bound to happen.

"What the fuck are you two doing?! My boss comes in yelling.

I didn't move a muscle, still blowing up smoke in the dust filled air.

"Answer Me!" He looked at both of us.

I chuckled. "Did you go blind all of a sudden" I pull out of the nigga's mouth, sticking it back my pants.

"Excuse me?" He looked up angrily.

"What the fuck does it look like! Yes, I'm fucking one of your top employee's throat, while smoking on the job. So if that's what you think you saw...your correct"

"Your fired and you in my office" he pointed at me first.

"Be sure to send my check soon or you'll be face with a lawsuit" I toss my roll on the ground before exiting out the room.

I walk out, with my pants un-zipped and erection still bulging through my boxers. Catching all the girls staring hard as I walk through. I make my way over to this one girl's table, her smooth vanilla complexion caught my eye from a far.

"Excuse me Miss, but you mind if we talk one on one for a little"

She takes in my appearance giving me a pleasing look afterwards.

"Sure, and your name? She asks getting up from the table.

"Jamal baby girl" I take her hand.

*Later on that Evening*

"Damn girl" I say coming back into the room

She looked back and laughed, knowing she looks fine as hell posing like that.

"Bend that ass over" I demand, coming up behind her.

She lays down, making me immediately begin playing and smacking that ass around.

She whimpered out loud from my hands, gripping that ass like it's mine. Maybe It was, by the way I covered her skin in red markings.

"Take em off for me" I spoke, retrieving a condom from off the table

"Take em off for me" I spoke, retrieving a condom from off the table. I ain't planning on making anymore babies any time soon😏🙅

Rolling it on, I look down seeing her folds exposed to me, waiting for my entry.

"You ready baby girl?" I run my fingers down her spine.

"Yes baby"

"Baby huh?" I entered into her walls catching her off guard.

"Mmm yeah" she moaned clenching on to my couch.

*3:34 am*

I wake up suddenly, grabbing my phone from the nightstand because of the constant buzzing.

It reads:

6 missed calls from Ty💦💋
2 New messages from Ty💦💋: I'm in labor--

My eyes widen.