Love Is Rough No Matter What... (Chpt. 1)

CHPT 1

I could feel his breath on my skin. The warmth of his face on mine. "Tristan..." He said in a low whisper. "Yeah?" I said back. "Does this feel...wrong?" I looked into his eyes. "Yeah....it kind of does." We were lying on his bed with nothing on our body but a blanket. There was a long silence in the room. Finally, Jordon broke the quietness. "I think you should go before my parents get home." "Okay." I kissed his moist lips goodnight. He pulled me closer and began to kiss me. "I'm gonna go put on my clothes okay?" I said. "Alright. I'll take you home after you're done." I entered into his bathroom and dressed myself. After I finished grabbing all my materials, he took me home in his blue Honda. When I reached the door, I quietly opened it. I didn't tell my mom where I was going. She thought I was in my room all day studying. I sneaked upstairs, when I heard someone coming into the living room. "TRISTAN ROBERTS!" was all I heard. My eyes widened. Oh no. I turned around and gave my mom a nervous smile. "Oh, hey mom," I said nervously. "I was just getting back from the bathroom." "Oh REALLY?" She snapped back. "I got a phone call from Kristie. She asked me if you came back from Jordon's house." Damn it Kristie. Why can't you ever keep your mouth shut?! "Oh, that... I can explain..." "Well EXPLAIN away." I stood there quietly, thinking of a quick excuse. I got it. "Well, you see, we have a test tomorrow in English. I asked Kristie if I could come over to her place to study, but she was grounded. Every other one of my friends was busy, so I asked Jordon if I could come over and study with him. His parents said it was ok..." Brilliant idea Tristan... Haha. "You're good....for now. If I find you sneaking out again, you'll be grounded for two weeks." I scoffed at her. "You're so unfair mom!" I yelled. "Don't yell at me young lady!!!" I ran upstairs and locked myself in my room. I jumped onto my bed and laid down. All of a sudden, *Ring Ring* my phone went off. Who would be calling or texting me at 11:30 Pm.? It was a text from Kristie. I scrolled down the screen to read it.