Chapter 8...

IM SO SORRY THIS IS SO LATE!!

Updates will be soon, just school and life and ugh.

Sorry!?!

I here's chapter 8

Bye.

Chapter 8.

As he was walking towards me, Jack lowered his mask again.

'Shes here isn't she?' Jeff was still laughed, he limped towards Jack,

'No.' His voice broke slightly,

'YOU LIAR!' Jeff screamed, them he turned to me... He knew where I was... 'Come out, come out Sammy... I know you're there! Hahaa,' his voice froze me... It was like he was ice...

I looked to Jack desperate... I was about to move, but I noticed his head shake slightly... No... So I stayed still...

'Child. Go. I will hurt you again.' Jack warned,

'Do it!' Jeff said before running towards my bush... I held in a scream...

'Jeff!' Jack shouted, desperate almost, but something grabbed me... My body was flung out of the bush, I hit the ground hard... Smashing my head off of a rock...

'There you are!' Jeff giggled, delighted. I scrambled to my feet, I could feel something warm running down my face... I touched it... My fingers became covered in my blood.

'Sammy...' Jack warned, I backed away. But stopped... I stood up straight,

'Hahaa! Look! She's bleeeeddding!' Jeff squealed happily... Then he stopped as my hand reached into my pocket... 'What is she-' I pulled out my pocket knife... But, in reality... It was so much bigger, and could do some serious damage...

'Shut up.' I snarled towards Jeff, I stepped closer... He backed away,

'Wow.' Jack lent against a tree and crossed his arms over his chest, clearly amused,

'Hahaa!' Jeff laughed uncontrollably, he danced around me until he sat by the fire again... He didn't think I would do it... I stalked over to Jeff. He looked up at me, 'What you gonna do!' He teased, but stopped his natural smiling when a smile of my own crossed my face...

'Oh... You don't want to know,' I whispered... His eyes looked terrified,

'You wouldn't.' He challenged,

'Wouldnt I?' My arm slashed forward, cutting his arm... Ironically, his left... He screamed... I watched as he fell to the floor, 'Fuck you too.' I hissed as I walked back over to Jack. I shook my head,

'What was that?' He asked, amused and surprised...

'I-I don't know...' I had scared myself... I never thought I could do that... Ever... I began shaking and I dropped my knife,

'Come on...' Jack took my hand, and grabbed the knife off of the floor, he began pulling me in the opposite direction...

*20 minutes later,*

'Ow!' I whimpered as Jack pressed an alcohol soaked napkin to my head, it was apparently bad...

'Shush.' He ordered my eyes wandered the room we were in, we were in a log cabin... Deserted, or rather cleaned out... 'A couple came here on honeymoon...' Jack mumbled, he noticed I was questioning... He sighed, 'They came here but never left... Not properly...' I shivered, Jack lifted his mask, 'They came at the wrong time... Jeff was on the run and hadn't killed anyone for three weeks... They never could have gotten away...' His voice saddened towards the end...