It's sexy to me. And no, we have never had sex. He was actually the one that wanted to wait and have sex because he said the longer we wait the better it will be.

And now about me, myself and I. I came from a place called Decatur. My mom and Dad moved us to Cali when I was 11.

I met Imani and we've been friends every since so I wouldn't really consider her a friend. That's my motherfuckin sista!

But when we got older we met our boyfriends Zay and Man Man. So we just took on the street mentality with them because that's all we would be around.

But yeah, I'm 18. Chinese, filipino, black and white. I got money and I gets money because I slang. I would go to college because I got my scholarships but ion know if it's really for me.

I see Amanda come downstairs with Ant behind her and I guess she bout to go home. She comes and tells us bye and hugs us.

I wonder if we should let her join the gang with us. I don't know but I was just thinking.

Zay got up and we walked to the car. He opened my door for me and we drove down the street to my house. "Babe, what's wrong ? Why you so quiet ?" Zay asked me putting his hand in my thigh.

"I was just thinking if we should open up our life style to Amanda?" I said looking at him. He shrugged his shoulders sitting up in his seat.

"I don't know. Maybe we could throw out some clues or what ever but we can't have her snitching on us." He said. I nodded my head and looked back out the window.

I can't wait till this damn party tonight.

AMANDA

I was driving home from Ants house right now listening to some music he put in my phone. I think this rappers name is Chief Keef or some like that.

He's actually not that bad. I like this way better than classical music. I get off on my exit and 10 minutes later I pull up in my driveway.

I see my parents car here and I roll my eyes before getting out. I walk inside the door to be greeted with an Angry Lisa and William.

"Where in the hell have you been ?!" My mom shouts at me. "A place were normal teenagers go." I said trying to walk away but my mom snatches me back.

I have never been in a fight but I know I got a smart mouth so she need to chill. I snatch my arm out of her grip. "What has gotten into you young lady?" My father asks me.

"It's not young lady anymore. It's young adult. I don't know what it is with you two wanting me to be in the house all day but it's not going to happen. You know why ? Because I'm practically grown but I still have to follow your rules but damn. Can I at least act like a normal fucking 18 year old ?" I said making a stank face Imani taught me how to do.

I'm so fed up at this point. They robbed me out of my child hood and now that I'm older it's not going to happen. I'm not about to live my life for them.

"Since you think you so damn grown, get the hell out my house." My dad said. I could care less.

"Ight B." I said and walked to a room that used to be mine. I packed all of my clothes and other stuff and grabbed my stash. No wonder people said I was always a hot head.