She let go of my wrist and put her hands on my chest. That turned me on right there. My dick was all the way up.

She didn't feel it because she was sitting on my stomach. "Uhh Amanda look at what you did." I said to her.

"What?" She said with a confused look. Since she had both of her legs on opposite sides of me I could feel her kitty getting warm.

I grabbed her by her hips and moved her down on my shaft. Once she felt it she gasped. "Oh my god it's so big!" She said shocked.

I wasn't focused on what she just said cause her kitty felt good on my shaft. I started to rock her back and forth on me and she closes her eyes tight and bit her bottom lip.

"Don't hold it in. Scream my name." I said rocking her faster. "Oh my gosh." She moaned throwing her head back. I kept rocking her and I felt my dick getting wet.

Damn. Amanda was really that wet that it soaked through her pants and mine. I did a quick thank you to god and pressed her on me harder and went faster.

"Fuck Amanda! I'm bout to bust!" I groaned feeling my orgasm build up. It felt like I was about to have the biggest nut of my life.

"Oh my god what is this!" Amanda shouted then I felt myself bust and something warm. You would've almost thought she pissed herself.

"Damn Amanda." I said sitting up. She was out of breath. "What the heck was that ? What did we just do ?" She asked. Damn this girl is that naive.

"We just had an orgasm." I said."Its natural sweetheart. It's just because you liked this dick." I said being cocky.

"Don't tell anyone about this please." She said resting her forehead on my shoulder.

"You got my word babe." I said holding her. I don't even know what I feel about this girl.

LEE

"Bitch you hear that ?" I asked Imani. She looked around trying to listen. She looked back at me and her eyes got wide.

"Bitchhh, they in there knockin the boots!" She said and we bust out laughing. "Oh my god." I said still laughing.

We just finished cleaning the kitchen and headed to the living room with the boys.

Man Man and Zay were playing the PS4 so I just sat on Zays lap. "What's good ma?" Man Man asked me not taking his eyes off the tv.

"Nothing. I'm bout ready to go home to change." I said leaning my head on his shoulder. "We'll go when I get done with this right quick." He said. He turned around to peck my forehead.

I'll fill you guys in on me and Zay. It all started last year in the 11th grade. He was the new boy that the black kids loved to pick on.

He was a straight nerd. I was considered a brainiac but I was attracted to him because I saw something in him.

I remember almost fainting when I asked him out. Every time I would say anything to him he would stutter or make something fall by accident. He was so cute.

But he changed when we got in the 12th. He started hanging with the black boys because he wanted to fit in so thats when Ant and Man Man come in at. He started slangin weight wid them and just carried that street mentality.