Chapter 6

Gemini P.O.V

As I make my way to the pool side I couldn't stop thinking what he wanted to show me and most importantly if I look okay. I didn't do much in freshing up, I just wash my face, brush my hair a little and brush my teeth.

As I walk to the pool I saw him there already.

"Damn he's early...I guess he's more excited that I am" I chuckled.

"Oh hey you made it...thought you changed your mind" he greeted me with a hug.

Oh gosh! he smelled so masculine and hot, I wish I'd never let him go.

"Well thank God I didn't" we sat down at the pool side and put our feet in the water.

We talked for around 20 mins about stuffs I don't even know how the topic started, but I was still enjoying the moment. The cool breeze, the dazzling stars, the crickets chirping and a very few fireflies flying around.

"Soooo where's the 'thing' you wanted to show me"? I asked curiously.

"I was getting to that part...eager much I see"

"No not really...just don't like surprises from a tender age till now" I steered in the pool as I realized that he was preying on me.

"Okay let me show you come on" he pull me up and we walked towards a mini warehouse. We walked in and he directed me to a huge telescope.

"Come and look... I wanted to show you the big Dipper star. My dad always took my brother and I here when we were small, since we have gotten older my brother hardly comes here only I do.

"Wow this is amazing" I said as I look on the star.

"Not amazing as you" I heard him said.

"What was that?"

"Oh umm...I just said not has amazing how you'd imagined it"

After looking at the stars and him telling me the history behind them I walked around the room looking on artifacts and old pictures on the wall. I sat in the couch which was beyond this world comfortable, then he came beside me sharing some of his jokes which were actually funny.

Can't remember how long I've laughed as much as I did just now.

"Have I told you that you have the most beautiful smile I've ever seen?" He asked as he steered at me

I blushed and said thank you. We steered at each other for merely 2 mins which honestly was getting awkward, then he lift his hands and put my hair behind my ears that was I supposedly hindering his admiration of me until he leaned forward and kissed me and this time he didn't ran way. I kissed him back feeling every moment of it, his lips were so mushy and tasty.

I was in a different world. He slowly pushed his hands under my blouse and pull my bra and he started playing with my boobs by squeezing them with the right amount of pressure. We were still kissing and I took his shirt off interrupting our kiss and we quickly started back again.

He slid his unoccupied hand down in my pants which he now realized how wet I was.

I lay down in the couch and he was on top of me.

"Do you wanna do this?" He asked me in a concerned voice.

Without answering I pulled him in and kissed him. We both finally were naked and was exploring each other's body.

"I wanna feel you babe" I whispered in his ears.
"I want to feel that big boy of yours" I teased his dick with my hands. He moaned.

"Okay baby girl" he quickly put on the condom and teased my p***y, It felt so f**king good. He gently slid the big boy in and that's when I hit rock bottom, it felt so good I wanted to cry. He pump me slowly as my body got adjusted to his size.

"Go harder" I said in sweet agony.

He increased the speed and I was enjoying it like a mad house. I never wanted to stay in the missionary position too much so I changed it up a bit and went in he doggy style with surprisingly was my favourite position and also I wanted to experience it for the first time.

The speed increased and so did our breathing.

"Yes kit...yes...give it to me... I've been a naughty girl..."

"And do you know what naughty girls get?" He asked deviously.

Then he started to slap my ass while giving me the big daddy.

"I'm about to cum bae" I said in pleasure.

I went back in the missionary position and wrapped my legs around him wanting to feel every inch of him. I wrapped my legs tightly around him as i cun and then he nut after he pulled out. Then we both hugged each other and slept peacefully.

"Good morning angel" A warm kiss touched my shoulder.

_________________________________________________

Thanks for reading and voting guys.

Sorry for the late update also..school is hectic lately...but I'll try my best to update often.

Remember to vote...thank you.