I glanced at a younger male yelling at us as he made his way towards us.

"THAT'S MY MOTORCYCLE!!"

I ignored the younger male who was sprinting towards us.

I slapped Jimin on the shoulder who blanked out in shock.

"Get on Jimin."

I slipped the earphones into my pocket not wanting to lose it.

Jimin hopped onto the motorcycle and I hopped on after him.

"How do you work this?!"

"Aish let me drive!"

Before I could switch seats Jimin started the engine.

I looked over to my right too see the woman within reach of us.

Jimin and I sped off before the woman could snatch the earphones.

He sped so quickly I almost fell off.

Without hesitation and not wanting to fall off, I wrapped my arms around Jimin who had a tense form.

I didn't exactly know where Jimin was taking us but I didn't pay much attention.

He finally came to a halt as I glanced up too see we had pulled up behind the back of the school.

I hopped off the motorcycle and shook my head in disappointment.

"Jimin when I steal something we don't go back to a place where'd we get caught."

I glanced back at him watching him park the motorcycle.

He hopped off the motorcycle too as he faced me with his head down low.

He brought his head back up and stared at me with a weak smile.

"I didn't know you steal stuff, you shouldn't be stealing at all."

I sighed forgetting that I just met him and I'm already showing him my true colors.

I grabbed his arm and opened it placing the blue light earphones into his palm.

"Well I did here for you."

He cracked a small smile which soon fell as he reached for my palm and returned it.

"I can't take this."

I sighed deeply confused on why he wouldn't accept it.

Before I could reply our conversation was interrupted as Mrs.Lee came hollering towards us.

I looked back at the motorcycle and was about to hop on but Jimin grabbed my arm.

"Yah c'mon we have to leave before she comes!"

"Aniyo were staying."

I tried to free from his grip but it was useless.

I finally gave up as I faced Mrs.Lee who stood in front of us.

"Park Jimin and Kim Jiyeon skipping school are we?"

I rolled my eyes as I tossed the blue earphones into Mrs.Lee's hand.

"I supposed they called the school and reported to you that I stole this, of course they would know who I am."

I scoffed.

Jimin looked back and forth between Mrs.Lee and I and pouted in disbelief in his actions.

"Park Jimin first day here and already doing the wrong thing get to class."

Jimin apologized as he bowed.

He gave me a light pat on the shoulder as he waved off sprinting towards the building.

"And you Kim Jiyeon fifth time this week."

I tapped my foot on the floor impatiently waiting for her to speed up her speech.

"Yes I get it I did something wrong, I need to do good in school all that bull."

I shoved past her as I dragged my feet towards the building.

I didn't look back as Mrs.Lee called my name.

I made my way to football field and plopped down onto the bleachers.

I wasn't going back to class I wasn't. I'm just sick of it. Why can't I do as I please, why is there always rules on how to live?!

I picked up a rock next to me and threw it at the field, releasing my anger on it.

I sighed in frustration.

I didn't realize that someone had plopped down next to me.

I looked up to my left to find  Jimin who had a warm smile on his face.

I turned my attention back towards the field as I continued throwing pebbles at the field.

"Jiyeon ah."

I reluctantly glanced over at Jimin who had his eyes fixed at the field too.

"Yeah?"

He let out a deep sigh as he turned to face me.

"I don't want you to ever steal anything ever again. Don't be that kind of person."

I scoffed at his annoying response.

I jumped off the bleachers and made my way to the building but Jimin caught up to me, grabbed my arm, spinning me to face him.

I glared him in the eye wanting to not hear him tell me how to live too.

He released my hand as he spoke,

"Jimin I met you yesterday so why are you already telling me what to do?!"

I had raised my voice at Jimin annoyed on him scolding me.

"Yes I know I barely met you but you're actually a good person, I can see it."

I rolled my eyes as I crossed my arms waiting for him to finish.

"Don't steal alright you can do better than that."

I let his words sink into my soul as I thought about it.

"If I don't what happens?" I scoffed.

Jimin's tense form soon relaxed as he gave me a bright smile.

"You will because that's who you are. You're not what you appear to be you're actually human."

--------

Vote & comment on this chapter and I'll post chapter 8 ASAP!

Thank you so much guys for voting and supporting this book so far, it's #999 in Teen Fiction! -natalie💗