Chapter 2

OMG guys i just posted the chapter just recently and a lot of you have already asked for me to update. I just want to say one more time that I love all of you guys and all of your support. I know all authors say this and I say it a lot too, but I really mean it. This morning I read all of your guyses comments from both of my books and my eyes started to water. I was so happy that you guys like my story and I really didn't expect it to come this far. Anyways thank you sooo much, I love all of you. Enjoy!

The guild was in a state of worry not knowing how their other members would turn out after the big incident with Laxus and his team. For now, the guild needs to find Y/N and why they have been attacked. Which is exactly what they're doing. Natsu, Lucy, Wendy, Carla, and Happy are now at a formal council member's home for information about Tartaros and why they are doing this.

"I don't have any idea why they'd be doing this. I mean dark guilds dislike us but none have gone this far to try and eliminate all of us." The old man Michello. Carla walks up and gives him a serious look.

"Sir please, there is nothing you can think of? One of our member's life could be at stake as well not just the councils." Carla pleaded for information. The man thought hard some more till finally his eyes widened in shock.

"No, it-it can't be!" Michello began to sweat nervously and shudder by the thought.

"What?" Natsu asked.

"Face..." As Michello was about to speak again Natsu's eyes widened and he pushed Lucy and Wendy to the ground along with Michello and his granddaughter.

"Get down!" Right after Natsu yelled an explosion went over the house. Before anyone could get hurt Natsu ate up the flames protecting everyone in the house. Once everyone stood up a voice emerged from behind.

"I meant to blow everyone up, just like the other council members." The group turns their head to see a tall blond haired man with feet covered with fur and has long claws. They see him have a devilish smirk revealing his sharp teeth. This man or I should say demon, is well known as Jackal.

"Who are you!" Lucy screams. Jackal says nothing and just merely chuckles. He slowly lifts both of his arms to one side of his body and swings them forward with much more speed causing a huge gust of air towards over the whole city. The wind stops over a building making a sudden explosion scaring the people. Jackal smirks and sends another explosion but this time towards Natsu. Natsu eats the explosion leaving Jackal shocked.

"What how did he-" Before Jackal could finish Natsu punches him. Jackal's body lifts off the ground and flys up. Natsu doesn't hesitate to attack again and rushes towards him sending blow after blow. Finally, Natsu sends one more attack,

"Fire dragon, Iron Fist!" Natsu yells his attack and Jackal bounces off the ground and lands in a different spot. Natsu jumps on top of him and punches Jackal in the face nonstop.

"I'm not even close to being done with you!" He yells as he punches more. Natsu stops realising he should've interrogated him first. The former member Michello starts trying to run away saying he knows nothing. Natsu gets off of Jackal leaving him there which they thought was unconscious. Jackal laid there not moving with blood all over his face.

"If you know something you better tell us grandpa." Natsu says crossing his arms.

"No really I know nothing!" The man said nervously.

"Then I guess that I will kill you." Jackal smirks and Michello shakes in fear.
(While this goes on)
"Wakey wakey." Y/N opened her eyes slowly to see Cerebrum again. She yanks and pulls the chains holding her back trying to reach and attack him. She gave up and just glared at him growling.
"What do you want?" She asked him. 

"Oh is that really how you're gonna talk to me after we saved you from that monster Laxus." Cerebrum says smirking. 

"I don't know who to trust, I have memories of both of you hurting me and causing me pain." Y/N responded. 

"Who do you want to trust?"Cerebrum asked. Y/N looked down at the ground curious and thinking hard. She replays the memory of Laxus hurting her. But after all of that, there is a glimpse of a memory with her and Laxus. It was her and Laxus sitting together in the guild. Laxus had his arms wrapped around her waist as she laid her head on his chest. They sat there smiling and Laxus gave her a kiss on the cheek. After seeing that memory in her head she looks up at Cerebrum. 

"I-I trust him." Y/N says quietly Cerebrum growls and walks up to Y/N. He yanks her face so that she could see him clearly. 

"How could you still trust him!?He's a monster. He hurt you! He is supposed to be your enemy!" Cerebrum yelled at Y/N. He snaps his fingers and Y/N's body gets shocked even more. 

"No one's ever been able to remember anything after my I've used my curse magic. I guess I'll just have to do some more on you." He starts to lift his hands up to Y/N's head to erase her memory. 

"No, get away!" While Y/N's body was getting shocked she wiggled around trying to get away from Cerebrum. Y/N wouldn't stop trying to get away from Cerebrum which annoyed him.

"Stay still!" He yelled at her. Y/N's body began to glow with a yellow aura around her. 

"I said get away!" Y/N yelled at the top of her lungs. A huge wave of magic energy came off of Y/N. Without knowing lightning came out of Y/N's mouth and sent Cerebrum flying across the room. Y/N could feel her magic slowly coming back to her and she regained her strength. Y/N pulled her body as much as she could trying to rip the chains. Y/N realised that the chains were iron and that she could eat them. (like gajeel) Y/N put her hands as close to her face as she could and chomped down breaking the chain on one of her hands. When she tried to bite the other one Cerebrum has gotten up by then and pushed  her against the wall. Y/N noticed that part of his bandage was barely hanging on to his face revealing part of his eye. His eyes were a mixture of purple and green. The colors looked as if you poured the two colors in a cup and let them mix together themselves. Some parts were all green or purple while other parts were both colors mixed. Distracted by the colors she didn't notice that he was trying to reattach the chain. Y/N glared at him and tried pulling out of his grip. 

"I'd like to see you try and get away now." Cerebrum said and smirked. Y/N stared at him and soon smirked herself. Y/N pulled her head back and slammed it against his as hard as she could. He lost his balance by the sudden impact and Y/N took this chance to escape. She bit the other chain and tried to open the door to get out. Cerebrum got up again and before he could grab her she turned around and ran to the other side of the room. Once he was only a few feet in front of her he quickly grabbed Y/N by the top of her shirt with one hand. Y/N kicked her legs up around his neck and grabbed the one arm he used to grab her holding herself in the air. She pulled her body  down to the ground bringing him alone with her. Once they hit the floor Cerebrum smiled evilly showing his sharp teeth and he had a scary look in the one eye she could see. He started standing  lifting her with one arm in the process. You could see his veins popping out of his arm and the scary look in his eyes making Y/N worry what he might do next.(this fighting scene was inspired by the fight with Karma and Nagisa in assassination class) Once Cerebrum stood up all of the way he through Y/N's body against the brick wall causing her to let go. Y/N sat on the ground in pain and he slowly walked towards her. 

"Wanna try something like that again?" He asked crouching down to her level. Y/N weakly lifted her upper body with her arms panting. Her hair was covering her face but you could see the rest of her body slowly getting covered with scales in some places. Cerebrum looked confused. Y/N turned her head towards him and he could see that her eyes were glowing purple and her teeth have slightly sharpened. Before he could register what happened Y/N swung her arm and punched Cerebrum in the face causing him to fall back. She quickly ran as fast as she could to the door and knocked the door down. Y/N ran out through the hallways trying to find some type of exit to get out of wherever she was. Y/N stopped running seeing something in the sky. 

'A-A flying cat!?" Y/N said shocked seeing a certain blue flying cat leaving wherever this place.