~'PART 27'~

when they reach mahabaleshwar its already evening 5 pm.. they got down from the car and see the farmhouse its so beautiful. then they enter in the house and relax on the couch.

nan: guys coffee pine hai kya.

cab: yaar nandu tum to meri savior ho sach main mujhe yahi cahiye abhi. thanks .

nan: main sab ke liye coffee bana ke lati hu.

caretaker are also there their name is Ramesh kaka. they are above 50. they help nandini and some time nandini came outside from the kitchen serve the coffee to all.

 they help nandini and some time nandini came outside from the kitchen serve the coffee to all

 and sat beside manik. they talk for a while and then goes in their room manik shows them the room. after showing the rooms to all manan enter their room.

nan: manik aap fresh ho jao main kapade nikal deti hu.

man: ok

with that manik goes in the washroom with his cloths. and nandini unpack their bags.

after some time manik come out and nandini goes to freshup. when nandini come out from the washroom she saw that manik is talking on phone in the baloney. so she goes and back hugged him. 

when manik feels some one hands on his stomach

when manik feels some one hands on his stomach. he smile at the touch he very well know that it was his loves touch.

then manik pulled nandini in the side hugged and kissed his forehead. and handed phone to nandini.

nan: hello mom

nan: hello mom

yes it was nyo phone

nyo : hello beta kaise ho enjoying or not

nan: mom bahut maza aa raha hai kash aap bhi yaha hote

nyo: nahi nahi tum maza karo aur next time hum sab jayange.

nan: pakka aur dad kaise hai.

nyo : wo bhi thick hai.

nan: mom bubu thick hai na aap ko pareshan toh nahi kara na

nyo: nhi nahi bubu bhi bulkul thick hai. use kya hua aur wo toh mujhe pareshan nahi kar raha

nan: toh thick hai.

nyo: aach main rakhti hu bye enjoy

nan: ha mom bye.

with that they ended call all the time manik is only admiring his girl. while taking on the phone she is making cute pouts.

manik pulled nandini with the jerk and placed his lips on her. and kissed her with all love nandini is taken aback for a while but then she also gave in. while kissing her manik pick her up in his arms and put her on the bed and lie over her without putting his all weight on her. they broke the kiss and manik started kissing her neck and shoulder. her kissed her all over her neck and nandini is just moaning her hands are in his hairs. slowly manik went down to her belly and lifted her top and kissed her belly and then suck her belly button which nandini moaned loudly. but manik stop and kissed her cheeks eyes and peak her lips and lay down besides her . nadini not feeling his touch on her body open her eyes and sees him beside her and look at with confuse face manik smile at her kissed forehead and said "not now I wanted to make special for our moments so wait and I will also tell u what u wanted to hear. abhi so jao "

after hearing his words nandini just kissed his cheeks and rested her head on his chest and close her eyes. manik patted her head and then he also slept hugging her .

at 7pm nandini woke up and saw manik is sleeping then she saw the time and thought to wake up the manik.

nan: manik (while ruffling his hairs) utheaye na

man: (while hiding his face in her hairs ) hmmmmm jaan sone do na

nan: manik 7baj gaye hai utheaye na.. pls pls.

nandini said and maniks hairs then finding no option manik slowely open his eyes and kissed nandini cheeks.

man; happy

nan: very,

)ڑQ(