PART 36 (BIG UPDATE )❤❤❤❤❤❤

In the washroom

soha is only drinking water and fuming in the anger.

soha thought " how could u nandini I wont live u main tume nahi chongadi tumne manik ki saari property le li wo bhi use bina puche wo saari property mujhe chaiye thi main toh manik se pyar bhi nahi karti par acting karni padti hai . "

she is thinking all this when a idea click in her mind and she called someone

soha: hello

person: yeh mam boliye kya kaam karna hia

soha: suno ................................ aur ha kaam thick se hona chaiyeh aaj ke aaj hi.

with that soha narrate all her plan to the person

on the outside

all the fab5 navya nandini and abhi are laughing and manik come and side hugged nandini

man: jaan tumne yeh sab kiya I cant believe sach main

cab: (laughingly) ha yaar nandini tume uska muh dekhana chaiyeh tha

all are laughing and they see soha coming towards them and all sat on the respective seats.

soha come towards manik

soha: manik baby tum kya keh rahe the.

man: kis bare me

soha: arey nandini ke baremain

man: ha main yeh keh raha tha ki nandini cheated on me and usne mujhe bina bataye meri saari property apne naam kar ki and she don't love me also she said she did all this purposely par mujhe pata hai tum mujhese pyaar karti ho chahe mere paas paise ho ya na ho hai na?

soha: (fake smiled) of course

soha In mind " main tumse pyaar no manik mujhe toh sirf paiso se pyaar hai"

soha: manik tum tension mat lo main sab thick kar dungi

man: matlab

soha : main tume tumari saari property wapas la dungi

man: tum kya karne walli ho

he is now curious to know what she wanted to do because he don't want anything happen to nandini

soha: wo main tume baad main bataungi

with that she is going to leave and all the others are hearing their conversion and when they saw she is going mukti got up from her seat and saw waiter is coming on their direction with cake and mukti took that cake and smash on soha's face and tell everyone to run from there all ran away from there and mukti said sorry to soha and before soha sees mukti she come out from there.

and they come out and started laughing loudly and then cabir sees soha is coming out for the restraint and he quickly took her picture soha is really angry and abusing that waiter because she thought waiter did this.

then they came back to home and manik told everyone to be alert because soha can do anything and then they left for their room for some rest because its 3 in the afternoon.

IN MANAN ROOM

as soon as they enter in the room manik pulled nandini and pinned her to the wall and with his leg he closed the door and smashed his lips on nandini kissed her with full passion nandini's hands went into his hairs to caressed his hairs slowly and manik's hands on her waist digging his nails there nandini know he is scared for her. nandini is not able to respond manik bit her lower lip and enter his toung in her mouth and dominated her toung after seeing her breathless he broke the kiss and rested his forehead on her's nandini is still caressing his hairs.