Coming Home

Ali's POV-
So o explained to the cops and all of my friends what happened and why I ran away.

"Hey Ali, How you feeling?" Aria asked as she and the rest of the girls came into my hospital room. "I'm coming home today!" I exclaimed excitedly "Yeah" Emily said more excited that she let on "Ok Alison.  We need you and a parent to sign some forms so that you can go home" Dr. Stevens said cheerfully "Ok. Spencer can you go get my mom please?" I asked "Yeah sure Aria wanna come with"  "Yeah you too Han" she said "ok" they all left, leaving Em and I to talk. "You're coming home today" she said really excitedly "Yeah, I'm ready" I responded "How about school, are you going back" she questioned "Maybe eventually, but not right away"

**Later that day**

Hanna's POV-
We drove to Ali's house to check in on her. That's something we're going to have to do a lot. "Oh hey lovebirds" Ali said as Caleb and I walked through the door "Hey Ali" we both said rolling our eyes.

After we finished checking in on Ali we decided to go out for dinner at the Grille. "Ok so any thoughts on names for our baby?" I asked him curiously "I was thinking Noah for a boy and Kate for a girl" he responded sweetly "I was thinking Emma or Caleb Jr." But then it hit me "Emma Kate Rivers or Noah Caleb Rivers" I told him with a smile "Perfect" he said getting up to hug me.

We went back to my house and watched a movie. We feel asleep snuggled up in each other's arms.

AN- sorry for another short chapter but next part I'm planning something BIG happening so be prepared. Ok Thanks for 56 reads don't forget to comment and vote XOXO- Caitlyn💜