Ali

Previously
at that moment the window completely shattered covering the floor in glass and some landing in our skin. But even more shockingly a body was on the floor we ALL recognized the body and were VERY shocked. We looked at each other and Emily said "Ali..."

Emily's POV-
I can't believe the love of my life is lying dead on the floor of Spencer's barn where 2 years ago she went missing.
"She's alive I checked her pulse" Toby said I let out a sigh of relief knowing that I might have a chance to keep the love of my life alive.

We called 911 right away but then we saw it a note taped to her wrist.

Dear Liars,
        I found your little friend trying to find out my true identity and we all know I can't have that so if any of you try this you may end up like her or worse
       Kisses- A

"Omg what does this mean?" Hanna asked confused "it means we went to a funeral for a girl who was alive" I told her still in shock.

The ambulance showed up and I rode with her while everyone else followed in Spencer's car.  We called Jason, Ali's parents, and our parents. They all meet us at the hospital.

They examined Ali and took her into surgery to remove the glass from her insides and repair any tissue damage that may have been caused.

5 hours later Ali was out of surgery and stable so we were able to see her. I walked briskly into the room and saw her laying on the bed with a bunch of tubes connecting her to monitors and stuff.

I automatically started crying because I still love her.  I'm not going to leave this hospital until she can and even if she doesn't love me the way I love her I'm never going to stop loving her.

"When will she wake up?" Aria asked "Any minute now" a nice doctor named Dr. Stevens told us. "I can't believe it" I told Spencer "Me either, when she wakes up she has a LOT of explaining to do." She replied "yeah" I said back.

*The next day*

I woke up in the chair next to Ali's hospital bed I looked up and there she was, my beautiful blonde friend awake and smiling at me.
"Morning sleepy head" she said "Ali, you're alive" I said "yeah I was in hiding because of A he threatened me that he would kill me if I didn't leave all that I love behind and fake my death" she told me "You were the hardest to leave em" she explained "oh really" I said "Yes and every day I was gone I started to love you more and more" she told me with tears in her eyes "I've always loved you Alison" I said "I've always loved you too Emily" she said "Will you be my girlfriend" she asked me sincerely "Absolutely" I replied crying a little. I pulled her in for a passionate kiss and then walked out to talk to my other friends.