Talkin' 'Bout Love?

"Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love" belongs to Van Halen

*Xeno takes out her phone and pulls up Wattpad*

She exclaims,"Look! The readers left comments!!"

Eden says,"Really? Lemme see!"

Nahkt states,"Well...That certainly didn't take very long."

*Budgie reads through the comments and finds a very peculiar question...*

XB says,"Oh no...Oh no...ShadowMalachite asked if you two are in...love..."

Nahkt does a face-palm and says,"Oh shoot..."

Budgie yells,"Ha!! I absolutely knew someone was going to ask this!"

Eden questions,"Are we allowed to refuse to answer?"

Xeno answers,"Nope. You've gotta speak truthfully to all of them!"

Nahkt mutters,"What have you gotten us into XenoBudgie?"

*XB smiles evilly and turns to Eden*

Budgie asks,"So...Eden...Are you in love with Nahkt?"

She responds,"No! Uh-I mean-...we're just um...friends...I-I guess... Yeah, we're just friends..."

XB asks Nahkt," So...Nahkt, do you love Eden?"

He replies,"Hey! Don't go pointing fingers at me! I like Eden as a friend, just as she told you."

*Budgie raises an eyebrow in suspicion*

She asks,"You sure you're not any closer than a friend?"

Nahkt says,"Yes. I am sure."

XB questions,"Positive?"

Nahkt states while raising his voice,"Will you just drop the subject already!"

Xeno responds,"Fine! Fine! You just sound a little...uncomfortable..."

*Nahkt stands up*

He says,"You know what? I am done answering this question. I will see you later."

Eden says,"Get me out of here..."

*Eden and Nahkt leave the room.*

XB states,"Aww...I didn't mean to scare them away...Anyway, I'll tell you guys my opinion. Well, I have been asked by many people if Nahkt and Eden are in love with each other. Here's the dilemma: I want you to decide whether they "like LIKE" each other. It's possible they could be in love, OR it's possible I could be toying with your guys' emotions..."