Aggressive(A Harry Styles Fan Fiction) Chapter 21

A/N: Guys, the story is almost over!!! :') LAST CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Harry's POV:

I wake up in the morning, the early morning sunlight shining through the window. I blink a few times, trying to keep my eyes open, which feel like they are bring weighed down by a ton bricks. I feel movement beside me and turn my head to see Livv sleeping there peacefully. I smile to myself, happy that she's here next to me. I think back to last night. How I forcefully kissed her, got slapped, and then we made up, only to now lying in her bed. I smirk, thinking how insane our relationship it, but to be brutally honest, I wouldn't have it any other way.

But I keep reminding myself that if she hasn't forgave me, I wouldn't be here right now. I have to make it up to her, do something special to show her she made the right decision, but what could I do? A thought pops in my head. Breakfast in bed! Thats what I'll do! I slowly peel the covers off my body, being carful not to startle Livv, and head downstairs to the kitchen. I look in the cupboards, thinking about my choices, What should I make her? After a few minutes of debating with myself, I decide to make her pancakes covered in syrup, with homemade hash browns, and to drink, orange juice. I get out all the supplies and start cooking.

Soon, all the food is done and I'm ready to give it to Livv. I put it on the tray, and slowly climb the stairs, not wanting to spill anything. I walk into the bedroom, where Livv has now occupied the whole bed. "Oh, Livv!" I say in a sing-songy voice. She moans in protest, not wanting to get up. "Babe, I have something for you." Hearing those words, Livv turns to look at me. She sees the tray of food and her eyes light up. "Harry, did you do this all for me?!" She says shocked. "Yep," I say handing her the tray. I lean over and kiss her cheek. "This is lovely, but why?" She asks. "To show you how sorry I am and that I never wanted to hurt you." "Well Harry, you certainly won me over! Thank you so much, it's so sweet!" She squeals in delight. "Anything for you, babe."

Livv's POV:

I wake up to Harry calling me from the door of my bedroom. I moan, not wanting to get up, and wanting to stay in bed all day. "Babe, I have something for you," Harry exclaims. My eyes shoot open. He has something for me? What could he have? I turn around to face Harry. My eyes light up when I see he has made me breakfast in bed. Did he do this all for me?! I ask him that with a big smile plastered on my face. I'm shocked! "Yep," He reply casually. He hands me the tray and leans over to kiss my left cheek, sending shivers through my body. I get that feeling every time we kiss. "This is lovely, but why?" I ask when he stands back up. "To show you how sorry I am and that I never wanted to hurt you." I smile, he's as sweet as always. "Well Harry, you certainly won me over! Thank you so much, it's so sweet!" I squeal. "Anything for you babe," he whispers.

I sit up and stretch my arms, which have a habit of getting stiff during the night. I look down at my tray, which currently has pancakes, hash browns(my favorite breakfast meal!), and a glass of orange juice. I grab my fork and dig in, treating Harry to a couple bites here and there, being the kind person I am! I hand Harry my plate and stand up, grabbing my phone to call my friends. Harry goes back down as I sit on the bed. I call Jennifer and add Brianna and Patricia to the call. I click speaker, set my phone on my bed, and walk to my closet to pick out my outfit for the day.

"Hello?"Jennifer asks after we all get on the phone. We all simply reply "Hey," or "Hi," before I start to explain my reasoning for not calling them last night like I promised. "Yeah, we were so nervous, but we didn't want to spam you with calls and texts!" Patricia cries out. "Where were you?" Brianna asks curiously. "Um..., well..., you see," I start to say. "Get on with it," Jennifer say, with a hint of annoyance in her voice. "I had Harry sleep over. "What?! Why?" Brianna shouts from the other line, loud enough that I cringe. "Guys, he made a sincere apology, and everyone makes mistakes, don't they? Plus, he had valid explanations, so I gave him one, yes one, more chance, and I can tell he's trying his best to make it up to me. "Ok, but be careful Livv. We don't want you to have another heartbreak," Patricia states. "I know, thanks for being understanding guys. It really means a lot to me." "You're welcome," everyone replies. "I have to go, I'll text you guys when Harry leaves ok?" "Yep, bye Livv." Brianna says and hangs up. The other girls hang up as well a minute later.

I go to the bathroom to get ready, and well, actually go to the bathroom. After that, I put my hair in a messy bun, which, if I do say so myself, looked pretty good. I head downstairs and into the living room. Harry is on the couch, flipping through the channels, stopping briefly, but then getting bored and moving on. I come up behind him and wrap my arms around his neck. "Hey," he looks back and smiles at me. I go to sit next to him. "Hey," I reply, plopping down on the couch, causing him to jump in the air a little. I giggle as his hands go down to my stomach, tickling me softly. I try and block him but it doesn't work. So instead, I tickle his ticklish spot, causing an outburst of laughter to escape from his mouth.

We play with each other for a while, until we get tired out, our breathing heavy. "Whew, that was fun," Harry says, smirking, as he thinks back to our tickle war. "Yep," I reply, snuggling in to him, as I love to do. His arm wraps around my waist and we sit there, quietly watching the television, when Harry speaks up. "Livv?" "Yeah?"

"Can I just say I'm sorry, sorry for everything. For pushing you when I was drunk, to cheating on you, to playing you, everything. I guess you could say I was aggressive(A/N: Aggressive! See?! Thats where the title comes in, if you didn't get that already!) these past couple months. But, you are the only girl who is worth apologizing to, in my eyes anyway. You are so sweet, and beautiful. Perfect, really. I am so blessed you saw the real me, and not the guy all the other girls see. But most importantly, I'm blessed you gave me another chance, and I'm going to do everything to make it up to you." I tear up at his words, to hear his emotions, his feelings when he speaks, it makes me wanna cry with joy. "Aww, Harry! Thank you, for being there, for keeping me warm at night, for giving me advice, for helping me see things I have never seen before. You say you're blessed you have me, but Harry, for me, you are my blessing, and I love you with all my heart." By now we are both crying, but tears of happiness, as we state our love for each other.

"Livv, I'll love forever and always."

A/N: Sorry for the cliche ending, but that's how it turned out! Again, thank you SOOOOOO much for reading this book, even though it only has about 2K reads. I never expected people to read it in the first place! I DO plan on writing another book, so if you are following me, you'll get the notification when I do! Thank you all for reading! My first book! Wow! Stay tuned! Love ya lots! Xoxoxo

Peace, Love and 1D